I want to invest in property, where is best

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

juhdy

You might consider investing in the Philippine real estate market. Foreigners are only allowed to own a condominium but not a land. A condominium unit can be easily rented out if you want to make money out of it.

J

jefferywhite81

I think Miami is the best option because it is hub for real estate.

P

pauline goh

Have you ever consider investing in Asia country such as Singapore? Right now, Singapore is under-going lots of infra-structure changes and major transformations. The properties here are selling fast even the facebook creator has moved to Singapore to stay for good. The property prices right now are still within the affordable range,this mean to come in at the lower entry bar, you will get a higher returns as compared to those that come in later.

M

mamtasoni

Banned
That's right Singapore is also a good option besides India. The infrastructure and not much cost of living leaves Singapore for good property investing purpose..it is great think to know that Facebook founders have moved there really ?...

P

pauline goh

Thanks Mamtasoni for sharing, I see where you are coming from. The point that I was trying to elaborate is ...most investors make calculated decision. When they see that there is a good deal or good property, they will jump in first and make all the money they can. The facebook founder is a investor himself,I'm just using his example to help those who has the intention to invest to see what they can get from Singapore, apology if I didn't make the point clear earlier on.

S

Supp_Eleeiy

Invest in Europe. Macedonia. with 250.000 euro you can build whole building. And then have 6 apartments. Sell the apartments for 80.000 euro, keep the one for you, and you will be happy :)

T

tinachenasfd

I think China is a best place to invest, for it have biggest markets in the world.

K

kiprea

Re investment

Prices for selling property in Cyprus are decreasing but rental prices are not. This year has seen an increase in tourists (especially Russian) in Cyprus and next year is already nearly fully booked. You can get a very good property for 200-300k near the beach and rent it out for summer months to tourists or just yearly. Or just come and enjoy sea, sand and sun yourself. :)

P

pamelanathan

what do you mean best? do you mean the cheapest place? or great places, food etc?

Ryan M

Ryan M

I wouldn't avoid investing in the USA despite the challenges.Every market has it's low moments and those are the best time to invest and off course it must be for the long term to see any returns.

P

placencia beach house

Belize

Placencia,Belize is the best place to live and also to invest in.

S

santos.phil

Try to go to other countries that are progressive and more improving. You can invest to those countries and for sure, you would be able to get things done and well for the long run. Try to research the places that you would want to go to. In that case, that would help you out for your decision here. I hope everything would work out well in this one in your choices.

P

plic

Good way is also investing in multi location real estate investment clubs, they make the risk of prices falling lower and you have a bigger variety in your personal use. And please do not confuse this with timeshare as it is completely different ,<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sheena

One of the best place to today buy a property is Mauritius. Mauritius is a small island nation in the Indian Ocean, east of Madagascar and mainland Africa. It has one of the strongest economies and one of the most stable democracies in Africa. It has one of the highest standards of living in Africa.
Foreigners can now buy property through one of the government's schemes including RES (Real Estate Scheme) which is the most profitable for investors.

Ryan M

Ryan M

As an investor it makes business sense to buy property when they hit rock bottom as you say and sell when they appreciate in value, so US should still be on your list of places to invest in.

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
I think we might look back on European property in 10 years time and think that maybe we missed a once in a life time long term buying opportunity?

The market is showing some signs of recovery but austerity measures are having an impact right across the region.

Status
Not open for further replies.