I want to buy in Turkey.

M

murat959

hi ıam living in Antalya and working for a uk real estate company if you want to learn more info about Antalya I can help you

:)

TH4S

TH4S

murat959,

Please do not put your e mail address in your first post,
Thank you,

M

murat959

We are able to assıst you wıth all aspects of your property search and our frıendly team both ın the Uk and ın Turkey are on hand to make the process enjoyable and hassle free. Our servıce ıncludes not only helpıng you to select your dream home, but also our experts can take care of all legal paperwork and the furnıshıng of your property.

K

KSS

Have a look at Antalya, if you know Turkey I dont have to say more.
Duney

K

KSS

Hi,
thancks for th quick replay, i dont like this method, but there you go, its better that nothing. the web is the best place for all the info you need. and look for guest books on web sites to see what clients say about how they got on, also a good hint, if you dont see real pictuers of properties then they ask your self why. Aother hint the name of the company has to be real, not some made up name to sound good, ie turkishdreamhome, see what I mean. Builders with years of experence are what your after, and that deal with Dutch, Danes, Germans ect.
Regards,
Dunney

TH4S

TH4S

Dunney
You have forgotten,the English, Irish, Scottish,and the Welsh,

Using or choosing a web site name is a way of attracting clients,if your selling Turkish property,the name must sound good and be easy to remember,your not going to use for example,Mustafa House,:rolleyes:

As for looking in guest books,some of these have been copied from other web sites,or they have been made up,!

Dunney,i dont like this method, but there you go, its better that nothing.
Dunney,Sorry i dont understand that part,!

I

ISP

ISP back here.... has anyone on this board succesfully obtained a turkish mortgage.

Been on a viewing trip to Didum & Altinkum. Property realtively cheap with good rental opportunities. My last thread is now locked.

TH4S

TH4S

ISP,Well i never, you come all the way to Turkiye and you dont introduce your self,:rolleyes:

There are a few clients of mine who have,succesfully obtained a Turkish mortgage. if you would have dropped in,
İ could have introduced them to you,

I take by your post your looking/inquiring re a Turkish mortgage,

Answer quick before i lock this one,:D

I

ISP

Thanks for that link :)

Read the article and have found the Akbank website. Have contacted the bank directly for more information. Saved HSBC link too.

R

Ross Kernick

Kalkan

Kalkan is beautiful with many Villas have some of the best views in the world

A

akbanksid

banking with akbank didim

ISP,
Your more than welcome, good luck,
Can anyone advise me. I have a current account with akbank in Didim ,and want to place this money in a high interest account paying 16/18/% what is the best? is it deposit or savings ?and is it better in sterling or lira?

R

rammyford

hello nelson
I am living eagean sea cost,if you are really serious to live in turkey,I can help you finding a good house to buy and to live in.just Tell me the city.I offer you didim or kuşadası or izmir ,in this area also,there are many schools that you looking for,İf you are interested in send me a few words.
best wishes

G

GOLGOMOR

Ytl

Can anyone advise me. I have a current account with akbank in Didim ,and want to place this money in a high interest account paying 16/18/% what is the best? is it deposit or savings ?and is it better in sterling or lira?
YTL IS BETTER ,IT GIVES YOU HIGH INTEREST WE HAVE HIGH INTEREST ACCOUNT WHICH GIVES US BRUT %17,5 MONTHLY 17 OOO YTL BRINGS NET 240 YTL .

TH4S

TH4S

akbanksid.Can anyone advise me.Can anyone advise me. I have a current account with akbank in Didim ,and want to place this money in a high interest account paying 16/18/% what is the best? is it deposit or savings
Akbanksid.please talk to a 'qualified financial advisor' before changing large amounts of money into Yeni Turkish Lira.;)

A

ayse aslan

Hello

Have you gone back to Turkey yet or still looking?

Ayse

B

bellatrix22

For Sale villa Calis/Fethiye/TURKEY

send a message to me:)

T

Toprak

Mr Toprak

Hello Nelson
ı have read your wanted to buyıng that 2 bedrooms apartment ı m developer and buıldın property ıf you wants more ınfo please contact to me.

P

patrick1972

Hello Nelson
ı have read your wanted to buyıng that 2 bedrooms apartment ı m developer and buıldın property ıf you wants more ınfo please contact to me.
Are there still people building / buying in Turkey? Thought the property market collapsed there too?
I was looking for a place there 4 years ago.