I want to buy a home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mathew

Hi all,
I live with my parents and I want to be separate, that’s the reason am desperate to buy my own place. I cannot afford much but if the necessity arises I can go for finance. Do you people have any good ideas that can help me to get my dream house? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your advice!

Cagla

Cagla

Where do you want to buy from?

Hi Meakin,

Where do you want to buy?Are you interested in overseas properties or only from UK?

Hi all,
I live with my parents and I want to be separate, that’s the reason am desperate to buy my own place. I cannot afford much but if the necessity arises I can go for finance. Do you people have any good ideas that can help me to get my dream house? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

L

Lysos

Hi all,
This post is far too vague to elicit sensible responses.

B

briakei

Meakin,

It all depends on where you are looking to buy a home.

If you can't afford to buy a home you have a couple of options:

1. Rent

2. Lease Option a home with $2,000- 5,000(whatever your currency is)

3. Get a mortgage.

Its really that simple.

I promise

Brian

jessicatam

jessicatam

If you can't afford much I think you'll have to wait for your dream home :) Look for somewhere affordable for now so you can find your feet. Spend some time on here reading up on what can make for a good investment - maybe you can find somewhere that you will be able to sell on for a small profit later, to help you work your way up the ladder?

Are you in a stable job? Do you know where in the country / area you want to live? How much can you afford per month? Work out the answers to those questions and you will have an idea what your options are.

P

postestate

Hi,
Why dont you look into buying a property trough reverse auction. I dont know how good it is but they stand that you can buy a home for £5 bid. We heard about this new auction site and i am looking for more information on the reverse auctions as well.

A

AlwinNagu

Hey Meakin,

There are plenty of properties for low cost, there are huge selection/choices in the internet, Have you checked that?

Best of luck you to get your dream home

Cheers,
Alwin,

Status
Not open for further replies.