I m looking for a job in Natal/or Northeast!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brazilianman

I m in London at the moment, but crazy to go back to Brazil, and I can see the Brazilian Property Market in this area is booming!!!! If anybody knows any company who need someone over there please let me know!!!

D

Dotty

Banned
Hi there,

What is the line of work you are after?If it's working in an estate agents,there are plenty of companies that advertise all the time.You will not have trouble finding work selling,but they will not give you a basic salary,so you will need to fund yourself and pray you sell .There are guys on here that I understand do very well ,so maybe they are the keyto helping you out.

Good luck :)
I m in London at the moment, but crazy to go back to Brazil, and I can see the Brazilian Property Market in this area is booming!!!! If anybody knows any company who need someone over there please let me know!!!

J

jonathanlondres

Hiya..
In fact the Brazilian Property Market is booming over there and the brazilians developers need "high profile" staff to adapt the projects/company to attend the international market.
Good luck mate!!

B

brazilianman

Yes!!! I m looking for a job in the Real Estate business, I ve got experience, speaks 5 languages and a lot disponibility to WORK!!! Thanks very much for your help guys!!!!

D

Dotty

Banned
Do you think Brasilians are not capable of managing their property market?They are more than capable of managing it .:)
Hiya..
In fact the Brazilian Property Market is booming over there and the brazilians developers need "high profile" staff to adapt the projects/company to attend the international market.
Good luck mate!!

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes!!! I m looking for a job in the Real Estate business, I ve got experience, speaks 5 languages and a lot disponibility to WORK!!! Thanks very much for your help guys!!!!
What nationality are you BTW?

J

jonathanlondres

Do you think Brasilians are not capable of managing their property market?They are more than capable of managing it .:)
Of course they are, now tell me a pure Brazilian developers that you know who are selling, directly with agents in the uk? Must of them sold for foreigners who went out there and found the developer, all the projects that you see around are foreigners developers building in Brazil. If you know more than I thought please send me an email at jonathanlondres at hotmail com.:)

have a nice day!!!

D

Dotty

Banned
They actually don't need to sell directly in the UK and if they were really interested they would be marketing in the UK no problem at all.Also ,most of the projects you see around are not just foreign developers.
Hope this helps.:)
Of course they are, now tell me a pure Brazilian developers that you know who are selling, directly with agents in the uk? Must of them sold for foreigners who went out there and found the developer, all the projects that you see around are foreigners developers building in Brazil. If you know more than I thought please send me an email at jonathanlondres at hotmail com.:)

have a nice day!!!

J

jonathanlondres

They actually don't need to sell directly in the UK and if they were really interested they would be marketing in the UK no problem at all.Also ,most of the projects you see around are not just foreign developers.
Hope this helps.:)[/QUOTE

You might know something, well done..congratulation!!! but humility is good and everybody love it, to sell outside brazil will promote the company, they can easly increase the profits once they are "famouse" in the globe, is not only in the Uk but every where. If you wanna say..they dont sell outside because the internal market is buying enough to achieve their targets... brilhant! I know exactly what I m talking about and I can send to you name, number and email of the all the directors/owners of the companies building in the northeast of brazil. Can you send me information about the Brazilians developer who are promoting outside Brazil?

D

Dotty

Banned
Of course there are overseas developers developing all around the world with the hope of selling.That is very normal ,right?!!Equally national companies focusing on their country .I mean is what Fairview,Barratt,Milton etc do?I don't see these mega companies advertising overseas do you??They could possibly market abroad and acheive more sales with the cheap prices on offer,but they choose not to for now.

To buy into the UK market when earning in reais is one option of what to do right now.:)
Hope this helps.:)[/QUOTE

You might know something, well done..congratulation!!! but humility is good and everybody love it, to sell outside brazil will promote the company, they can easly increase the profits once they are "famouse" in the globe, is not only in the Uk but every where. If you wanna say..they dont sell outside because the internal market is buying enough to achieve their targets... brilhant! I know exactly what I m talking about and I can send to you name, number and email of the all the directors/owners of the companies building in the northeast of brazil. Can you send me information about the Brazilians developer who are promoting outside Brazil?

Status
Not open for further replies.