I have a house in Portugal - How to sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vinte

Hi

I´m Portuguese and I have a countryside house near Pombal (centre of Portugal) and I´m thinking about selling it. Tought it could be a good opportunity to foreign people because in the latest years many English, German and Dutch people has moved into this particular area.

I was just browsing for some stuff and found this forum.

Could anyone tell me which are the best ways to find a foreign buyer?

I have a big house in a calm area and some proprieties in the same condition good for constructing.

Greetings.

M

manor park

Vinte

You may find someone interested on here, but you will need to post some more information, pictures, prices etc. That way you may generate some more interest.

MP

V

Vinte

It´s my vacations house. I live in Lisbon

But maybe I´ll post some photos and more specific information.

omostra06

omostra06

Hi
We run a successful INCI registered Estate Agents out of Tomar, Central Portugal. We have a lot of clients coming from other countries looking to buy property in Central Portugal. maybe we could be of some help in locating a buyer for you.
Take a look at our websites and give us a call if we can be of any help

Chavetejo estate agents, AMI 7856
Chavetejo - Mediação Imobiliária LDA (in Portuguese)

Chavetejo Imobiliaria: INCI registered estate agents with property for sale and rent in Central Portugal: Houses, Farms, Cottages, Ruins, Buildings Plots (in English)

gekkoportugal
GekkoPortugal: A guide to Living, working and buying property in Central Portugal: Houses, Farms, Apartments, Cottages, Building Plots, Villas (our information and Marketing website)

Status
Not open for further replies.