I dont know what to do

K

kick99

I want to get into the real estate business by first starting out flipping wholesale properties. I dont have any money at all, or credit. Everybody is telling me to come back when I have at least a couple thousand dollars. I know theres a way in getting in the business without having a lot of money. I just dont know how.

W

w33zer

Hi kick99,

What do you mean start real estate business and no money?

Are you talking about wanted to join RE industrial but they are not giving basic salary and can't survive with thousand of ringgit?

jocelynm88

jocelynm88

Hi kick99,

Yes, as the Real Estate negotiator in M'sia, you don't have the basic salary. you salary is depends on how hard working you are.

Most of my senior colleagues are earning RM4K to RM30K per month. If other people can do it, why can't we??

Before you joined the industrial, it is advisable to have some saving in the bank for the raining day, coz sometimes in few months might not be able to closing a deal.

you can always working another job as part of your sub-income.

S

SPI

i guess to have sufficient saving for few months to a year is good enough. just in case theres no closing especially to newbie. Determination and patience are the key to success if u want to do well in thye sector. Of course with proper guidance would be even better...

D

DustinYeoh

The best way to start is to pull out information on the web - read forums on the internet and also know this book something property by 28... its a good read and will get you up to speed