I am looking to rent a 3 bedroom apartment in JBR

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

St Michel

I think my previous posting heading wasn't clear . We wish to rent a 3 or 4 bedroom furnished apartment in JBR for at least one year. We are a non smoking middle aged couple. We are Dubai May 19th to 24 th to sign contract etc.

If you have one or know of anyone who has please contact me -- Agents very welcome - Thanks
Jill

Cannes

S

St Michel

Rent in JBR

Thanks for your reply. I'm not sure yet re rent . Can you give me some more info on your apartments. We are coming to Dubai next Monday and would like to view on Wednesday if convenient.
Regards
Jill

T

Tarek61

Need to lease two bedroom apartment in Dubai for a year

Hello,
How much a furnished two bedrooms apartment would cost per year for one year lease? I'm NOT looking for a short stay lease.

Also, how much roughly would the cost of gas+electric+water+sewage be per month?

I haven't been into Dubai before so it would be great if you could recommend a couple of good areas in Dubai that are good for a family with children (access to pool, playground and malls) and have convenience access to airport and city.

Thanks in advance,
Tarek

Last edited:
M

martin warner

Thanks for your reply. I'm not sure yet re rent . Can you give me some more info on your apartments. We are coming to Dubai next Monday and would like to view on Wednesday if convenient.
Regards
Jill
If you would like more information please send me a private message via my e mail which you will find on my profile and then i can give you all the details.
Kind Regards

Martin

T

Tarek61

Why no one can't answer my question? Am I in the wrong thread? Where should I go to post my question?

M

martin warner

Why no one can't answer my question? Am I in the wrong thread? Where should I go to post my question?
The price would depend on where you want to be and what your budget is. There are usually pools in all apartment blocks and there are many malls in dubai so always easy too get to. The airport is also very easy to acsess from most places in dubai. The marina is very central and has everything you need. Let me know your budget and round about where you want to be.

T

Tarek61

Thanks Martin for your quick reply. I'm about to accept a job offer in Dubai but will need to negotiate the annual salary. I will have to include the cost of renting a two to three bedrooms apartment in central Dubai (Marina). I was looking to spend around $40k per year that covers rent and utilities. Does this bulk figure sound real?

Thanks.

Last edited:
M

martin warner

Thanks Martin for your quick reply. I'm about to accept a job offer in Dubai but will need to negotiate the annual salary. I will have to include the cost of renting a two to three bedrooms apartment in central Dubai (Marina). I was looking to spend around $40k per year that covers rent and utilities. Does this bulk figure sound real?

Thanks.
Yes i think that sounds like a resonable amount, you should be able to find something for that if you would like to disscuse further please send me a private message to my e mail which you will find on my profile , as i work for a property company in Dubai.
Regards

Martin

M

McVelvet

A big ask I know, but does anyone know of a 3 bed in JBR for 2.3 mil (2 bed with maids room would also do, and may conside marina but it would have to be good).

M

martin warner

A big ask I know, but does anyone know of a 3 bed in JBR for 2.3 mil (2 bed with maids room would also do, and may conside marina but it would have to be good).
with this budget you would not be able to afford a 3 bedroom in JBR you would also struggle to find a 2 bedroom, the cheapest 2 bedroom is around 2.5, there are some projects in the marina that you could get a 2 bedroom for 2.4 but for a 3 bed you would probably have to up your budget. If you would like to discuss this further just give me a call on 050 101 62 61

Regards Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.