I am looking to buy off plan property

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ALIYA

looking in The Greens or The Meadows area. Please send details.

P

PropertyGuru

Dear Aliya,

The Greens and Meadows are quite developed so your request may be difficult - any particular reason why these developments ?

I study the market as a hobby and I am not an Agent, but I do know of a very reliable agent who are originally British. They can definately guide you in more detail.

Would you like their details ?

Incidentally, Sports City is looking like a very good off the floor plan investment due to 2 reasons:

1. Latest Development which is reasonably priced
2. The market is saturated with typical development projects whereas sports city is unique in it's environment and masterplan. I again know of a British Reliable source who can get you the best price.

Thanks,

PropertyGuru

A

agt

Hi Aliya,
The areas you are looking for are comletely developed, but there are some available in Dubai Marina these are not compleletly offplan but you can purchase by paying premium + the paid amount (mostly upto 40% to 60%) and the rest of the payment through installments uptill completion, most of the projects are still under construction and the completion takes more than one year, so you will be having enough time to repay, for the complete off plan projects Jumairah Village South and in Sports City and ofcourse in Dubai Land Projects are available.

M

mustafa

looking for office on best payment plan

i am looking for a office in business bay minimum size best payment plan at [email protected] 0509039485

M

mpat

I have 1 Bed in Sports City for sale,I m giveing away at 15 - 20 % cheaper than developer.I m not an agent but in need of money to invest somewhere.If anyone interested pl PM me.

T

Tereza C.

Ff you would concider other areas in Dubai, than we have a lot of off-plan projects. If interested send me a message.

E

EAM

Dxb Sports City

I have a project in Dxb Sports City at Pre Pre Launch stages which may be of interest to you. PM me for more details along with your contact details.

A

ash210977

hi there
i m interested in buying properties in pre launch. can any one help me on this.
thanks

P

PropertyGuru

DubaiLand

hi there
i m interested in buying properties in pre launch. can any one help me on this.
thanks
Hi,

There is a good Pre-launch in Dubailand. I will be visiting them soon to buy obe. The starting price is 800,000 AED I believe.

I can get more details when I meet them.

Thanks,

PropertyGuru

A

ash210977

Hi,

There is a good Pre-launch in Dubailand. I will be visiting them soon to buy obe. The starting price is 800,000 AED I believe.

Thanks,

PropertyGuru
hi
please inform meabt the dates and the developer

thanks
my email is [email protected]

ashish

C

CJGEORGE

i WOULD LIKE TO BUY A WHOLE FLOOR IN JUMEIRAH VILLAGE. PLEASE LET ME HAVE THE PRICE, AREA, AND PAYMENT TERMS.

P

pony

Hi,

Thanks,

PropertyGuru
Hi m new to this booming property market. Wanted to buy in pre launch for the investment purpose. If you are aware of such information then kinldy provide me the information.

E

EAM

Pre Launch

Hi there,

I have some excellent projects that are going to be pre-launched but also some property with a gauranteed 35% rental income p/a.

Send me your details if this is of interest to you.

James

D

Design Architect

Hi All

Hi All,

I'm new as well to this market. Currently living and working in Dubai, and looking for potential property investment.

Thanks
Dimitry

D

Design Architect

Question

Hi there,

I have some excellent projects that are going to be pre-launched but also some property with a gauranteed 35% rental income p/a.

Send me your details if this is of interest to you.

James
James - any contact to reach you?

D

Design Architect

Dear Ziad

Dear Ziad,

I'm interesting in your proposall's. Could you please explain what do you mean by 10% discount?

Thanks

my email is dimitrije_simonovic"at"yahoo"dot"com

I

investor302

wanted
properties jumeirah village south
developer called avanti-holding can any one assist
all is sold out from the developer himself so willing to pay premium
lookind for the best premium to buy.

K

kismet

Dubai Marina Apartment for sale

Hi,

I am selling my Dubai Marina apartment which is nearing completion with handover in Aug 08. Its a Duplex ( maisonette to us) on the 17th and 18th floors of the Dorra Bay tower ( max 22 floors). Total flat area is 1431 sq feet and it has prime Marina views. This is a superior unit with a central staircase and ready to move into. Price is Aed2000/sq foot = Aed2,862,000

Contact William at: cyprusvillas(at)hotmail.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.