I am looking to buy off plan property

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inlux

Marina residence - Palm Jumeraih

Hello,

I bought am apartment in the Palm marina about 4 yrs ago. D type on building 2
on the 6 floor. They will be ready next year April. Any one has any apinion on these apartment - if it is a good investment and I should sell now or hold on for a while

Prashant

J

jilligan

Sports City

I have 1 Bed in Sports City for sale,I m giveing away at 15 - 20 % cheaper than developer.I m not an agent but in need of money to invest somewhere.If anyone interested pl PM me.
Hi,
As an expat I am looking to enter in to market but need finance. How straight forward is it to arrange a mortgage in local currency. I work for a bank in Paris but not an option from here. Thanks if you can shed some light on this, J

R

Rehana

Sport city

Please let me know the location of you poperty in sport city, total area, and your contact address which I can help you in selling it.

A

Aquib Bhatti

Hi All,

I have a group of investors who are looking for short term opportunities in Abu Dhabi or Dubai, can you guys help? Preferably off-plan commercial floors.
How can we find out about 'pre-launces' of new projects?

regards.

A

ALIYA

off plan property

Hi All,

I have a group of investors who are looking for short term opportunities in Abu Dhabi or Dubai, can you guys help? Preferably off-plan commercial floors.
How can we find out about 'pre-launces' of new projects?

regards.
Hi,

Please send me your contact details I can help. There are lots of projects out there which are available to suit all your requirements. Get your investors to put down 20% some say 30% and then they can sell at premium and the new buyers continue the remaining instalments. There is quick money to be made.

A

Aquib Bhatti

Hi,

Please send me your contact details I can help. There are lots of projects out there which are available to suit all your requirements. Get your investors to put down 20% some say 30% and then they can sell at premium and the new buyers continue the remaining instalments. There is quick money to be made.

My email address is qukltd at hotmail dot co dot uk

Z

zahid ali

hi!der- mailing ur way 2 update ur good self wth one of our upcoming project which is supposed 2 tke place in NOV. in MAJAN,DUBAILAND(MIZIN)--the preliminary approval has already come & in case u wish to place ur foot in the shoe right from scratch den,dis is d period for it--Scratch ur Brain - Tap ur Nerves & if u find things falling in place den catch me on 055-8355 711 for the authentic details,
from the desk of,
ZAHID ALI

I

Inlux

Dubai prperty prices

Hello,
I just want to know if Dubai prperty prices are heading South now or is this a temp correction. If one owns should he sell is property now or wait

L

Lynnette

We currently own a few off plan properties in Dubai and are willing to sell at a significant discount, much less than opening prices.

Great Locations. Reputable & Strong Developers. Construction in progress.

Areas: Dubai Sports City, Jumeriah Village South & Ajman

Status
Not open for further replies.