ad

I am 20 years old, Where do I start?

R

robertsseu

Hello all. I have just joined this forum. I am not entirely sure if I am posting in the correct section, I apologize if I am not!

As stated in the title, I am 20 years old and I really want to invest in Real Estate. I don't have much capital and I am very nervous to start within the market because there is so much money involved. So, where do I start?

I know I am young, I am currently studying at University, however, I do not want to let this get in the way, Please someone give me some good advice or even better become my mentor. I am ready.

Thank you all and I hope you are staying safe.

D

Dora Wi

Hi and welcome to the forum! I think first of all you should seek to learn about real estate investing as much as possible. There are some e-books on this site that you can use, and Nicholas Wallwork also has a YouTube channel. There are other sites as well such as Investopedia where you can find information.

B

bhupinderbhatti

Exactly, First and foremost, I believe you should try to understand as much as possible about real estate investing.

M

michelle1121

As much as possible, try to gain more knowledge first. Read books, watch youtube videos. As you mentioned, there is so much money involved. You want to avoid mistakes as much as possible