Hydra hollywood 2 al reem abu dhabi

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JAM3Y

Hi

Does anyone have faith in this project?? I bought full 22nd floor and Im looking for 2350 sqft.... who thinks that reasonable ? The market is asleep at the moment but there is cityscape around the corner and theres a launch in L.A for the Hydra Hollywood developments later on in October..... Thoughts please girls and boys !!!

J

S

sonofthedesert

I think most Hydra stuff (and others for that matter) are being sold at around 2300-2400 sq ft for new developments so its not bad. It is actually about the same price many were asking at Cityscape in AD, if that indicates anything. One thing to consider, however, is the fact that most resales are that price or lower Some developers like Damac have tried 2700-3000 per sq ft on Reem island, but I think the market has dictated that prices be a little more realistic. I have the feeling prices may slow down now for some time. In addition, there are many desperate people trying to unload places for re-sale at 2000/sq ft. or lower (Just look on the Better Homes Website for an example) These actually might be a better deal than the new developments at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.