Hurghada TV engineer sought - please help!

P

Pez

I had a guy, not a professional engineer, to look at my satellite tv box as I cannot get any English speaking channels. He tried two different boxes and re-wired me to a second satellite dish on my roof, and still no English channels, though the rest of the block can receive these. Can anybody recommened a tv engineer, professional, to come and get my up and running with some English channels?Thanks, Pez

A Rab

A Rab

Hi Pez, the problem is not your box it is maybe your encryption card, why not be cheeky and ask one of your neighbours if you could borrow the card they use, failing that ask to borrow the sat box with the card in. if this works u need to exchange your box or card. regards A

W

wellheld

I had a guy, not a professional engineer, to look at my satellite tv box as I cannot get any English speaking channels. He tried two different boxes and re-wired me to a second satellite dish on my roof, and still no English channels, though the rest of the block can receive these. Can anybody recommened a tv engineer, professional, to come and get my up and running with some English channels?Thanks, Pez
Try the shop you bought the box from. They should know a proper engineer.
Or try these numbers, got them from Yellow Pages, have never used them.
El Abiad Digital co, El Sokaraya Bldg, Sekkala. 065 344 1979
Osama for TV and Dish, behind Dahab Mall, Dahar. 010 202 8190.

Last edited: