Hurghada or Sahl Hasheesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swim-maestro

Hi George

Are you selling Veranda? I bought directly from the developer however ofcourse i am curious to see the price difference and see how much i have saved (if anything)

Cheers
Louis
Hi have you had any problems dealing direct with the developer? Rather than using an agent?:)

J

Jersey Bean

Hi. we have also bought an apartment at veranda.Did you buy direct from the developer or through a agent? :)
Hi. We went through an agent who we were referred too. He's based in Hurghada now so is able to keep an eye on delvelopments.

T

The Smart Money

Dear Sue

I was also like you looking at Sunset Pearl for a while, but found a new project called Veranda. At first we were looking at the Studios since it was only me and my husband, but my daughter and son in-law decided to join so we chose the 2 bedroom apartment called Alexandria. The reason we chose this was that we could have a garden and that the project is overlooking the golf course (my husband and my son in law is very eager golf players)...

The best part is that we got 9% discount on the reservation price because it is still early days. Im not sure if this is still possible, but thats what i got last month

We bought from an British woman working for a real estate company.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers
Louise

Louise,

I am also interested in Veranda. how did you contact the developer direct to achieve your 9% discount?

any help/advice (investment wisdom :)) would be much appreciated as this is my 1st time investing in Egypt too.

You mentioned in one of your posts that a friend of yours has bought several properties throughout Egypt, out of interest have they ever mentioned how much capital growth they achieved with their investments?

I ask because I am looking for real anacdotal evidence based on 'real' peoples experiences as opposed to speculative potential growth rates quoted by some of the agents.

It is difficult to obtain sales information from previous years to make accurate comparisons throughout Egypt (that im aware of anyway :confused:). Obviosuly Sahl is only in its infancy so this information for this resort will be thin on the ground at the moment.

cheers

Steve

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Louise,

I am also interested in Veranda. how did you contact the developer direct to achieve your 9% discount?

any help/advice (investment wisdom :)) would be much appreciated as this is my 1st time investing in Egypt too.

You mentioned in one of your posts that a friend of yours has bought several properties throughout Egypt, out of interest have they ever mentioned how much capital growth they achieved with their investments?

I ask because I am looking for real anacdotal evidence based on 'real' peoples experiences as opposed to speculative potential growth rates quoted by some of the agents.

It is difficult to obtain sales information from previous years to make accurate comparisons throughout Egypt (that im aware of anyway :confused:). Obviosuly Sahl is only in its infancy so this information for this resort will be thin on the ground at the moment.

cheers

Steve
Dear Steve you get this discount at this stage its for every one so you don't need to contact special person, hope this answer helps you
Regards George
Just Back to Hurghada :) from a month Vacation

T

The Smart Money

Dear Steve you get this discount at this stage its for every one so you don't need to contact special person, hope this answer helps you
Regards George
Just Back to Hurghada :) from a month Vacation
Thanks George. much appreciated, I am currently dealing with Ross in relation to Veranda but thanks for the info.

R

rossantony

Pre Release discount has finished!

just to let everyone know the pre-release discount finished on the 29th April at 5pm. There will be no more discounts! Im sorry, I wish I could give it, and the developer, RSR, is not giving them either.

well done to all who purchased with discount! You have already made 9% equity...

kind regards

Ross.

K

Kelly15

Hi

I'm new to this forum and have found it really useful. My agent recommended that I take a look at it.
I was originally looking at purchasing in either Hurghada or Sahl Hasheesh but with considerable help have now narrowed it down to Sahl Hasheesh. Its taken me a couple of months to get this far and my agent has been so helpful and not at all pushy. I'm sure other companies would be fed up with my dithering!
I had narrowed it down to either Sultanate of Pleasures or Paradise Gardens but will now wait for the final floor plans and price list for Dishdaba.
For first time investors it is a huge step making a purchase and the support network this site gives and from my agent has been fantastic.
Keep up the good work!

T

The Smart Money

Hi

I'm new to this forum and have found it really useful. My agent recommended that I take a look at it.
I was originally looking at purchasing in either Hurghada or Sahl Hasheesh but with considerable help have now narrowed it down to Sahl Hasheesh. Its taken me a couple of months to get this far and my agent has been so helpful and not at all pushy. I'm sure other companies would be fed up with my dithering!
I had narrowed it down to either Sultanate of Pleasures or Paradise Gardens but will now wait for the final floor plans and price list for Dishdaba.
For first time investors it is a huge step making a purchase and the support network this site gives and from my agent has been fantastic.
Keep up the good work!
Hey Kelly,

Welcome aboard!!

This too is my first time investing in a foreign country and after alot of 'dithering' as you put ive just reserved an apartment on the Veranda Resort :)

Sahl has great potential and Egypt is still in the early phases of the growth cycle (quite the opposite of the UK)

All the best for your purchase, their are alot of people on here who will help you every step of the way. Good luck with your investment!!

Steve

L

Lsab

Hi Kelly - welcome to the forum. I'm glad to hear that your agent is looking after you so well - it can make all the difference. Mine's brilliant too (and probably reading this post :D)

I have to agree with you about the forum, and not just because I'm a moderator. I first joined to help us through our first ever purchase (in Dubai) then when we were looking elsewhere I came across this forum and without it, I'm sure we wouldn't have bought in Egypt so soon.

As for dithering, I don't think there's any such thing...it's called being careful and doing your research. :) I doubt many people jump at the first thing they see - or even the second and third.

So keep in touch and let as know what you finally decide on and why. Meantime if you need any help finding your way around the forum just give one of the mods a shout - there's usually one of us online at any one time.

You might also like to have a look at this thread for new members: http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt-property/7507-quick-links-new-members.html

Very best wishes
Linda

K

Kelly15

Thanks for your best wishes.

I do do feel confident about purchasing. Alan has given me so much information about different projects in Egypt. He has always told me not to rush into anything and if I miss out on one good deal there is always something else just around the corner.

Its good to hear of other peoples experiences and I'll let you know what I finally go for!

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Thanks for your best wishes.

I do do feel confident about purchasing. Alan has given me so much information about different projects in Egypt. He has always told me not to rush into anything and if I miss out on one good deal there is always something else just around the corner.

Its good to hear of other peoples experiences and I'll let you know what I finally go for!
Welcome on board Kelly and so happy that you get what you wished

Status
Not open for further replies.