Hurghada for £10,000???

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McVelvet

Hello

I have just been offered a studio in a great location in central Hurghada that looks too good to be true and I was wondering if anyone has any feedback

The studio is £10,392. It comes with sea view, is less than five minutes walk one of the best public beaches, has a decent sized swimming pool, communal rooftop terrace featuring sunbeds, a dedicated barbecue area and a bar, on site gymnasium, sauna and jacuzzi - free of charge to all residents, laundry, on site pharmacy, satellite television and internet to all apartments.

I have done my research and no other small development offers any of these bells and whistles. So wahts the catch...any comments

I have even been out there to see the ting and it looks great

Cheers

L

lisac

Hello

I have just been offered a studio in a great location in central Hurghada that looks too good to be true and I was wondering if anyone has any feedback

The studio is £10,392. It comes with sea view, is less than five minutes walk one of the best public beaches, has a decent sized swimming pool, communal rooftop terrace featuring sunbeds, a dedicated barbecue area and a bar, on site gymnasium, sauna and jacuzzi - free of charge to all residents, laundry, on site pharmacy, satellite television and internet to all apartments.

I have done my research and no other small development offers any of these bells and whistles. So wahts the catch...any comments

Cheers
would be interested myself in this one ,,is it completed and what public beach is it oposite, just thought if you could rent out at that price would pay running cost of the first one i bought!!!

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi depends. When is the completion date, is the due dilegence in place etc etc. We see loads of these in Hurghada that dont actually go anywhere with investors paying deposits and nothing moves for 2 years. Have an idea which one it is but maybe you could share the name of the development. Have you seen pics - what is ' the best public beach ' etc

Regards

Alison x

D

dave99

Don't be shy - where is it ?

Sounds great value - if it really is this good at this price, why is it still available ??

Hello

Cheers

D

dave99

Could it be ?????????

Just spotted something that may fit the description.

They are quoting prices to be PAID in EGYPTIAN pounds of 88000Le which is actually about £11,000 - so beware the exchange rate means that it is NOT as cheap as it looks, and at only 23 m2 there's no way to call that anything but a room with a view, but if that's all you need it still sounds great.

.............Size m2.. GBP.....EUR....USD....EGP
Studio - Min 23 10289 12203 15880 88000
Studio - Max 44 28295 33558 43670 242000

Hello

The studio is £10,392. Cheers

queenie40something

queenie40something

Are they in the El Kawsar region by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.