Hurghada Contacts help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mgsteveb

Banned
I am flying to Hurghada to sort out a property development of 20 appartments. I need a trusted contact in Hurghada that can advise or help me.

Anyone know anyone or can help?

Steve

M

mgsteveb

Banned
I have the buildings and land in 50% ownership with another investor. I was sort of given it as a payment from an Egyptian developer that was bad, long story. The other investor has been dealing with it for a year but I can't trust them (Incompitent). I need to go over to Egypt. Get the original Land Reg and Building documents, Get them translated, Open a bank account and someone to look over all the documents to see if all is okay. I have just been given copies in Egyptian. Its a farce but I lost my job so I have time to go over and sort it all out. An english speaking Developer who can Help or advise is what I need.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I have the buildings and land in 50% ownership with another investor. I was sort of given it as a payment from an Egyptian developer that was bad, long story. The other investor has been dealing with it for a year but I can't trust them (Incompitent). I need to go over to Egypt. Get the original Land Reg and Building documents, Get them translated, Open a bank account and someone to look over all the documents to see if all is okay. I have just been given copies in Egyptian. Its a farce but I lost my job so I have time to go over and sort it all out. An english speaking Developer who can Help or advise is what I need.
Dear Steve try to contact Ziad, you don't need a developer you need a good lawyer

Osama Fathy

Osama Fathy

I am flying to Hurghada to sort out a property development of 20 appartments. I need a trusted contact in Hurghada that can advise or help me.

Anyone know anyone or can help?

Steve
Dear Mr. Steve,

My name is Osama Fathy, attorney at law, at one of the most prominent law firm in Egypt, and the owner of other law firm in Egypt.

Iam hereby declare my readiness as well as my colleague in my private law firm, to help you in your issue. my Mobile is +2-012-080-0295

Best regards,
Osama Fathy
Attorney at Law

Osama Fathy

Osama Fathy

Dear Sir/s,

Since you are currently facing a problem re the registration of land and you need to check or to confirm if the title or the ownership of land is transferred to you or not, therefore, you need a lawyer as you are advised before.

If you not find your lawyer, please note that:

My name is Osama Fathy, attorney at law, at one of the most prominent law firm in Egypt, and the owner of other law firm in Egypt.

Iam hereby declare my readiness as well as my colleague in my private law firm, to help you in your issue. my Mobile is +2-012-080-0295

Best regards,
Osama Fathy
Attorney at Law

Status
Not open for further replies.