Humidity - Northern Morocco Coastal

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DC

We work with people on the ground in Morocco and ask for best places for investment within Morocco, i was quite surprised about the prices. They are very high now.

The resorts on the beach, northern morocco, med saidia etc they highlighted as problematic as they will suffer from humidity, and cause them to discolour and age quickly, and should be avoided for investment.

Sorry to bear bad news but for potential buyers consider other areas, is a great country, for buyers existing buyers, find out if this concern which was highlighted to me only today, is as true as what they were telling me.

(they had no advantage in telling me other than the truth, as we work together across the whole country so we can sell whatever, it is better to know now than in years down the road when everything is still new and looks not very nice or there is problems. all problems are possible to over come but these are excentuated when the properties are not used for permanent living and are closed for long periods of time. Please investigate these comments and they were written to help you make good choices. Check it out. speak to local people or see if the locals have brought there too.)

Good luck, I hope is not serious problem.

I

Investy

They build in concrete in far more humid places such as the Caribbean and Bahamas.

Its like saying dont buy in Cornwall the sea spray rots your windows quicker.

J

JMBroad

Goldberg Global said:
(they had no advantage in telling me other than the truth, as we work together across the whole country so we can sell whatever.)
Do they have units for sale in Med Saïda which you could work together on?

J

just-alex

humidity and paint

Goldberg Global said:
We work with people on the ground in Morocco and ask for best places for investment within Morocco, i was quite surprised about the prices. They are very high now.

The resorts on the beach, northern morocco, med saidia etc they highlighted as problematic as they will suffer from humidity, and cause them to discolour and age quickly, and should be avoided for investment.

Sorry to bear bad news but for potential buyers consider other areas, is a great country, for buyers existing buyers, find out if this concern which was highlighted to me only today, is as true as what they were telling me.

(they had no advantage in telling me other than the truth, as we work together across the whole country so we can sell whatever, it is better to know now than in years down the road when everything is still new and looks not very nice or there is problems. all problems are possible to over come but these are excentuated when the properties are not used for permanent living and are closed for long periods of time. Please investigate these comments and they were written to help you make good choices. Check it out. speak to local people or see if the locals have brought there too.)

Good luck, I hope is not serious problem.
Saidia is not as humid as some places on the Atlantic coast where the fog rolls in!!! Such as Agadir... Saidia is on the Mediterranian and has the same climate as much of Southern Spain!!! If you are worried about paint there are special anti humidity paints on the market and labour in Morocco is very cheap. All properties that are not lived in no matter where will face maintenance problems...you are therefore advised to employ a resident company to look after your property....The prices have gone up because the developer has increased them as the demand is high....beachfront property throughout the world is prime property as you know................

Status
Not open for further replies.