How will Indian real estate perform in 2014?

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
There is no doubt that the underlying dynamics for a very buoyant residential real estate market in India have been there for some time. There is no doubt that both domestic and international investors have recently shown great interest in the sector. However, after a fairly lacklustre end to 2013, how do you expect Indian [...]

Click to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to How will Indian real estate perform in 2014?

R

Rohitin

Hello,

I think real estate is boom in2013 and also it will in 2014 too.

Thanks

V

vishalramuk

Real estate market is one of the best investments in all over the world. In my opinion it will definitely perform well in 2014.

A

ajaysingh

Year 2013 saw stagnant real estate market in India. But after the election there are chances that market my improve by the end of 2014.

U

ud_striker

I think Real estate in India was slow during last couple of months of 2013 but now some of the major players are trying hard to involve customers in new and innovative activities to increase the craze among them like in Delhi NCR, Neobrix consulting is about to organize Neobrix Fiesta which will be new in the market of its kind.

RameshYadav

RameshYadav

Real Estate Market in 2014

Hi Everyone,

I am Real Estate Consultant. Real estate in India is always growing every year. So 2014 will be a good year for real estate market and trends. There are more properties available in across all major cities in India. I hope It will go 30 to 40 % this year.

U

ud_striker

Ramesh, do you have any idea about Neobrix Fiesta? If yes, then can you please tell me what do you think about it?

A

Ayush Singh

With the last year's torture of high interest rates, we would not like to see 2014 making entry with the same pattern of 2013.

Fingers crossed for Real Estate's expectations from Union Budget 2013-2014 !!!

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
How best can the Indian government help to spread the benefit of property ownership right across the whole Indian population? It seems that much of the real estate wealth in India (as with many other countries) is in the hands of a relatively small select group.

Regards,

Mark

S

samjawed

Hi
This is to be assumed that there will be a great boom in real estate market this year.

B

bryansmo12

According to last year, this year will be great for real estate in India

A

abhi26july

Banned
Real estate market is booming day by day due to increasing need of property and it is going to blast in 2014

S

sukant9791

The year 2012 and 2013 were practically bad on each and every sector. However a change of guard in 2014 is supposed to bring good results to the economy and it holds true to real estate sector too. The sensex has already soared past 24000 points and declaration of election results in May 16 is likely to boost this further.

Whats good is that markets elsewhere in the worls are also showing signs of revival and the impact will be positive on India as well.

V

Viraj P

hi,
Looking at the current situation in today's market, there will be a slow down in real estate market and only the builders (realtors) who have good holding capacity will get better returns.

R

rubina2013

Compare to 2013 , 2014 is very good year for Real estate market and trends.

V

Viraj P

Real Estate in 2014

Hi,
Thank you all for your thoughts and reviews about real estate trends in 2014, now I am really looking forward to buy a property in Pune, I have already visited Urban Soul in Kharadi , found it as good investment option.
If anyone know of other good residential projects worth investment do let me know.

S

shilpa

Banned
As per servey , 2014 is very good year for real estate marketers, its going good. 2014 is 100% better than 2013.

S

sharma

Banned
The Market this year is really gonna be booming. Both commercial and residential projects are going to pay off

S

shilpa

Banned
India has lot of potential, in 2013 real estate was good but in 2014 its very good .

S

Shivashish

This year would give more and more growth for for real estate investors and all those who are associated with the real estate.