ad

How to use virtual Tour software in real estate

L

laylajames

Hi, I have heard about virtual tour softwares that can help to edit, and share the virtual tours to increase the sale. Does anyone have any idea how they work or I need to take training before using it? And which good softwares are available in market?

P

pstenger

Hi, there are a variety of software product you can try. Togotiki is a web based one that is a easy to use . You can create 360 Virtual Tours and Interactive videos. The support team will give you a demo/training session to get you started and answer any questions.

They offer a free trial to get you started.

A

anaburns

Hi, there are many software available in the market but you can try Klapty 360. It is free to use and easy to create, edit and share your virtual tours. Moreover you don't need any training to use this software. For any help you can contact with their support team and they will answer all your queries.

B

bracknelson

You can use Kuula. I am recommending it just because of its user-friendly editor, intuitive interface, smooth integration with social networks and brilliant customer service.

D

Dora Wi

I don't think you need training before using a virtual tour software - if you are not sure how to use them, or find something difficult, you can find help with it online. You could check out some softwares on trial and see how it goes.