How to Transfer Monies to Brazil for Land Purchase

S

swest67

All,

I have recently identified some land near Natal that I wish to purchase from a private individual.

Does anyone know a legitimate way to transfer monies from overseas to make such a purchase. The people I know who have a limited knowledge of it merely state it is very difficult due to federal bank interference, but offer no solution. Having said that none of those people have had any previous experience of the same.

Also, does anyone know an accountant or real estate lawyer, in Natal, with experience of such purchases and what is required who they could put me in touch with.

Any help welcomed.

Regards

R

RainerR

Safe

Money transfer is risky business.
There have been many advises given on this Forum.
Please read them carefully!!
It might not be the cheapest method, but as far as I remember, the money MUST come from a bank IN YOUR NAME.

All,

I have recently identified some land near Natal that I wish to purchase from a private individual.

Does anyone know a legitimate way to transfer monies from overseas to make such a purchase. The people I know who have a limited knowledge of it merely state it is very difficult due to federal bank interference, but offer no solution. Having said that none of those people have had any previous experience of the same.

Also, does anyone know an accountant or real estate lawyer, in Natal, with experience of such purchases and what is required who they could put me in touch with.

Any help welcomed.

Regards