How to rent a property without delay ?

R

Richtown

I'm asking in general, how should one rent a property asap ? any ideas ? what is best method to move the property quickly ?

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Are you looking to rent out a property you own or move into a rented property?

T

tamikhan

The best and easy way to rent your property is through Dubizzle. Just list you property with all the information and I am sure you will get good response.

Hope it helps :)

muqtada123

muqtada123

Banned
Socialize it as much as possible for you, look for the agents/brokers around you, look for some reputed online real estate companies.

S

stephenshilstone

Decide what your after :-
Area
size
view
buildings
Budget

Either look for yourself, online/print/on foot
Contact reputable broker who will do all the leg work for you

View properties

Find property/agree on a price

Ensure you have all correct documentation, visa/passport copy, deposit chq, rental chq, commision.

Sign - set up Dewa and register Ejari.

Thats the basics. timewise all depends how quickly u find something, once you have found it, if all your paperwork and funds are in place will take a matter of days.

Hope thats helps

A

aainakhan

A growing and thriving market for rental flats- Dubai

Hello,

The Dubai rental homes market is scattered across a number of residential districts. From Arabian ranches, which are very popular with families, to Marina that is massive on quality. Palm is possibly the best place to live in Dubai Rentals.

In Dubai the rental contracts are for a fixed term of one year from the start date. It is legally impossible to rent a long-term apartment without a valid residence visa. Generally there is a period of notice at the end of a contract, within which one has to tell the landlord whether or not they are staying. If they fail to give notice, then legally they are bound to renew on the same terms. This is really important, as one does not want to be bound into two contracts if they have found a new place. A one-bedroom flat in a top location in Dubai could be rented for over AED 100K per year. However, there are bargains.

Best regards
"Aaina"

F

FarhadJ

Rental doesnt require much time as long as you have the cheque for 5% Agency Fee 5 % Security deposit.

some properties have chiller fee and you need to pay the deposit of it as well. once you have all these cheques you will be able to rent out your property as soon as possible.

D

dzdxb

Appoint a serious agent (which is rare these days),with several photos, and compare with the best offers on Dubizzle. Be the most competitive, and I can assure you your property will be gone within one week.

Oh I forgort, make sure your property is being updated every day so that she will appear always on top.

J

JenniferKelly

If want to rent your property ASAP, you will be required to contact to the broker. This activity will cost you some bugs as brokers take brokerage from the buyers as well as from the seller.

D

dzdxb

No, in Dubai, brokers only charge the buyer.
Even when RERA recommands buyer and seller to split the transfer fees (which is now 4% since end 2013 when it was 2%),still the buyer is paying these fees to Land Department.

The same applies to rentals where the landlord is king. Unless it is clearly under property management handled by an estate agency which is very rare.

The Dubai market has always been a seller/landlord market. Landlords/Owners rarely pay anything with regards to commission/fees.

A

adnenHMG

dubai market

choose a professional real estate company

Saad Arif

Saad Arif

Make good connections with an efficient realtor or real estate agency and whenever you need to rent your property, give them details.

You an do it yourself also by using dubizzle and propertyfinder like platforms but the main essence is in having connections and a good network only then the property can be rented without any delay.

M

Manoj_Vyas

There are two best way to rent out property ASAP

1. Contact to well known real estate brokerage agency and
2. Post your property details on leading classified websites such as expatriates, craigslist.org, etc., you will definitely get response.

P

philipsmithdxb

Hi,

I live and work in this market in Dubai and I would agree that the best way to rent a property quickly is to use a reputable agency. They will advertise your property on various platforms (Dubizzle, propertyfinder, justrentals etc) and will do a lot of the work for you. That is their job! I would only use 1 or 2 brokers though as things can get messy otherwise with agents fighting over keys etc!

In Dubai, it is the tenant who pays the commissions (5%) rather than the landlord. Many companies also offer property management to take care of all the tenancy issues/renewals, maintenance issues, banking etc. This is particularly useful if you are an overseas owner. Most will charge 5-7% per annum for property management.

I would also be aware that the current law states that in order to evict a tenant, a landlord must give 12 months' notice to the tenant (served officially by Notary or registered post) and there are only a few reasons for being able to do so. The main ones are (1) selling the property (2) personal use (3) major repairs. You can also only increase the rental amount each year as determined by RERA's rental calculator, not whatever you wish.

The 12 months' notice can only be issued after the first year as well so the minimum rental is in effect a 2 year period. Many owners were prev kicking tenants out to get higher rental returns so RERA have stopped this by introducing the above. It is not wise to give some one notice on the pretence to sell or move in as you can be penalised heavily if you do not sell or move in.

I hope this info helps. Happy to recommend some good agents if need be.