how to profit

J

jonwell

hi
i have been in the market for over a long period of time. my own opinion about europe is completly divided.

i will be talking about which parts of europe to hold and which to sell, i personally don't believe in holding long term property i all ways believe that you should make money by selling and then repeating the process over again and again in this way the bubble won't affect you if you don't be to greedy about it.

i will be posting messages very often and letting you know what i am selling and why.
i will also show you places which will become hot and no body has even looked at them. i have travelled to over 40 countries seen how every thing is with my own eyes.

in my next posting i will tell you what is danger property in which country and why people need to get out which they should have done this year in eastern europe and for those so called long term investors chasing income i will tell you a place in western europe where you can not loose. cheers see you soon.

J

jonwell

if you own property in the baltics region for example estonia latvia and so on it may be the time to sell as their currency is about to go out of the window and as these countries have borrowed much more they can handle they will go bust like ice land by march next year.

the impact will be off course felt in european banks so welcome to credit crunch 2...
see you soon.

R

rickytaylor

I totally agree with the Johnwill. You have to invest in that region as currency rates are mismatching.

W

Wendell Zuchs

Europe is still the best region to invest. The currency there is stable always.

samdino

samdino

Making money with a website not only requires very little initial investment, but depending on what you want to focus on, it can be an extremely profitable venture as well. From affiliate marketing to blogging to actually selling your own products or even just running advertising on your site, even beginners with little to no experience can make money with a website if they just follow a few simple guidelines.
For starters, affiliate marketing can be a great way to get started with making money online. With your own website, you can see where your audience is coming from and directly test new strategies to encourage new potential customers to come and buy a product that you’re marketing.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jonwell

hi
looking back what i wrote some years back makes me think those who listen have made good, those poor b...... that had not well, i feel sorry.

i have been looking and making returns of up to 45%