How To Profit In Today's Real Estate Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nick Brian

So far I've seen from your post that you deal with NY. Can you tell me about any scope left in Detroit? Eagerly waiting for your reply.

S

stevejones

hi

Yes absolutely true what was an impossible dream considered couple of years back like to own beautiful mansions, beachfront homes, lavish apartments & condos are now incredibly available affordable prices.

Last edited:
A

AnjaliGoswami

The more you will invest, the more profit you will get in the real estate. So if you have a good budget and also proper planning then you can invest more in the real estate and get a good return.Taking the help of an experienced and reputable agency can further increase the profit.

K

kapil10387

The more you will invest, the more profit you will get in the real estate. So if you have a good budget and also proper planning then you can invest more in the real estate and get a good return.Taking the help of an experienced and reputable agency can further increase the profit.
Hi! I also do agree with Anjali. You have to take into account both things i.e investment and a well thought plan. If you do not have any one of these then you may be in trouble.Real estate consultants or property management companies can be beneficial because they can guide your investment in right path and can make a optimum use of investment for you.

S

Spyglass

Investing in Detroit is mainly to invest in cash flow through section 8 schemes, it seems a lot of the uk property companies jumping on the bandwagon are selling properties in excess of market value- although still cheap because of the yield they can achieve, unfortunately in my opinion that property is only worth the valuation because of the inflated rent which section 8 pay and without a section 8 renter the chances are you are buying a bit of a lemon. If you have confidence in your ability to find a section 8 occupant for the full term and you are not looking for any real capital appreciation then if you choose your purchase very carefully Detroit is not so bad.

A

alishiagreen

Well there are many people who added huge amount of money in real estate but I think the real thing here in selling properties is need to be realistic amount for the properties so that buyers will feel that they want the properties because of competitive price.

K

kapil10387

Yes Alisha, you are quite right. It is very necessary for a person who is going to sell any real estate property that prices are kept at such level that buyers would can not stop himself from buying that property but i think this will work for the people who are having new business in real estate field. Why a well established company will sell the property to buyers on a low price while they can sell it on a higher price. i think in that case a simple marketing strategy must be followed like you can rise the prices of flats for customers but give a feeling to customer that he will get some benefits free by purchasing the flats/home in the same price.

L

LB Realty LLC

who is the property being sold too investors or end buyers? If you get with the right company to guide your investments your profits can surely increase over time with property planning and an exit strategy

C

CIB Steve

Detroit must be a much different market than Columbus, OH. Section 8 pays about 8-15% less than the free market typically despite their claim that they base their rent offered based on market rents. It can be a great arrangement for landlords- rent shows up on time, provided the property is maintained in accordance w/ HUD guidelines. You have to be especially careful and scrub, screen and do home visits for tenants. Doing home visits of a prospective tenant's current residence is a very good way to see how they will take care of your home you are offering for rent.

T

Tri-Target

What about Canadian Property Investment - I haven't been able to find any forums specific to Canada? I am speaking about Tax Sales, Foreclosures that type of business? With respect to buying to flip,...I see these properties to be quite an investment especially if you can find a good one! 40 Acres for 5G's seems unreal and market value not applying....i was instantly sold...even scoffed the sweet tag name! Though being an avid investor i have seen extreme potential here and have been thinking about broadening my horizons to say the least.

Are there tax sale investment op's in the United States? Anyone with experience in this field care to share?

R

RyanTucker

Get managed

Hi! I also do agree with Anjali. You have to take into account both things i.e investment and a well thought plan. If you do not have any one of these then you may be in trouble.Real estate consultants or property management companies can be beneficial because they can guide your investment in right path and can make a optimum use of investment for you.
Agreed 100%.

If you plan to invest in US property and don't live there, it is crucial that you have a good property management group. One that looks out for your best interest while protecting your investment.

Other areas of the US that are great for investing include Memphis, Tennessee. It is ranked in the top 10 of investment cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.