How to obtain finance for rental accommodation in Dubai?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lorenzo

Hi Everyone,
My family has just relocated to Dubai and wanting to know if anyone has used a finance company for rental accommodation and if so who did they use.
Thanks

A

albert

No not used finance however it seems the best way to go if you are having problems with post dated chequest that you go for a bank loan in your home country?

Good Luck!!

I

Independent

Rental Finance is available

Hi Everyone,
My family has just relocated to Dubai and wanting to know if anyone has used a finance company for rental accommodation and if so who did they use.
Thanks
:rolleyes:You know it was a case of having to find hard earned cash and often bring it from home at a cost and then pay all upfront. A very expensive process. Well now thats changed. I read in Property Weekly an article written on March 25th of Rental Finance products being available so thats great news. It makes sense to me because this was all about cash flow which is always our biggest problem and I dont mind paying monthly in any case. Best of luck and if you need to know more Ill find out for you but I reckin a search on the net under rental finance in Dubai should get you where you want to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.