ad

How to invest - first time buyers, large deposit

S

Simon Stephens

hello all,

first time on this forum, thanks for having me.

i am for the first time in my life in a position to buy some property.

a collection of circumstances have come together and my partner and i are actively looking.

we have £250,000 as deposit / stamp duty / repair money (have been saving and lucky to have inherited some money).

my partner has a full time job, £85000.

we are both first time buyers.

we live in London so even the above fortunate circumstances don't give us a huge range.

we're looking between the following, trying to decide the best moves:

• invest in London where we work and live (and currently pay £20,000/year in rent)

• invest in bristol where i'm from, to live later on and rent out for now

• invest abroad, cheaper holiday homes (France/Italy around €80,000)

• invest in scotland where she's from, Glasgow has cheaper flats

Any advice on how to take best advantage of the large deposit money and the first time buyer status of us both would be much appreciated!

thank you

S

N

NicolaQeen

Invest in London, where you are, because it the most convenient

N

NaryJonson

I think it's better to invest in the house you're going to live in now, so the vacation home option is only appropriate if you already have a primary home. I advise you to choose a home in a big city, where there are more opportunities to find a good job and improve your own business. Investing in real estate is good, but I suggest investing in the stock markets. It is a new and promising way to make extra money. Many people around the world are making thousands of dollars from it. It's a great opportunity if you have a basic income, a home, and savings. More information here https://www.moneyunder30.com/start-investing-with-little-money

Last edited:
L

lirankoren

Simon has a large deposit. I think he could buy a residential property in London, and also a buy to let in a cheaper part of the country. Definitely a good idea to use mortgages and stretch your funds

In places like Leeds and Liverpool, £50,000 is ample money for deposit and stamp duty

Liran Koren
Co-founder of Luxury Property Care (luxurypropertycare.com)

A

AndreyDuplanti

On investments, it is possible to earn more than on bank deposits, but at the same time, there is a chance of losing everything.

S

saipatil5666

Mumbai attracts visitors from all walks of life since there are so many varied things to do there. In Mumbai, the months of November through January are recognised for their moderate weather. The oppressive heat in Mumbai significantly lessens as the rainy season arrives. Mumbai is referred to as "the city that never sleeps" in part because of the amount of activity that occurs at night. But a lot of security procedures keep Mumbai's vibrant nightlife safe. Mumbai stands out from other cities since it has a larger population. Mumbai's residential and commercial sectors both have adequate protection. Property in Mumbai is highly regarded. In Mumbai, there are many entertaining activities available. It is recommended to use public transportation.

Residential Projects

Indiabulls Park
Kon, Panvel, Mumbai, Indiabulls Park is a project developed by Indiabulls Real Estate. Indiabulls Park is better connected to life and even better connected to the future & nature. Add new aspect to your life with India bulls park. Have an address in the midst of nature with mesmerizing and scenic views. Now on its not just your address but will be a symbol of your status. It will be addressed which will not only be connected to the city but will also be in private. With the proposed International Airport getting the green signal the property is very hot for the real estate market. The city is developed in 70 acres out of which 25 acres will be developed in Phase I & 30 acres will be developed in Phase II. 1, 2, 3 and 4 bhk flats in Mumbai are available at a selling price of INR 57 Lacs, 72 Lacs, 1.28 CR and 2 CR respectively.

Shapoorji Pallonji Joyville
Located in Bolinj, Virar, Mumbai. Shapoorji Pallonji Joyville is a project developed by Shapoorji Pallonji. A residential project offers exclusive apartments at an affordable price. It an address that is an oasis of calm, peace and magnificence in the hustle-bustle of the city. Your home will now serve as a perfect getaway after a tiring day at work, as the ambiance of Joyville will make you forget that you are in the heart of the city. Joyville brings a lifestyle that befits royalty with the batch of magnificent apartments at Virar. These residential apartments in Virar offer limited edition luxury boutique houses that amazingly escapes the noise of the city center. 1 and 2 bhk flats in Mumbai are available at a selling price of INR 49.5 LACS CR and 71 LACS respectively.

Arihant Aalishan
Located in Sector 37, Kharghar, Mumbai, Arihant Aalishan is a project developed by Arihant Superstructures. Arihant Aalishan features a host of royal indulgences inspired by the glorious Persian nobility which is a home to first of its kind experiences like Hammam - The Persian Spa, The Sufiyana - The Lounge & Cafe, The Durbar - The Double Height Entrance Lobby, Pairi Daeza - The Persian Garden, all planned to recreate Persian styled living.1, 2 and 3 bhk flats in Bengaluru are available at a selling price of INR 76.42 LACS, 1 CR and 1.41 CR respectively.

Do visit for below links for more information:
Indiabulls Park - https://dwello.in/view/indiabulls-park-by-indiabulls-real-estate-at-panvel_43c9c463-d03f-4216-9a9d-657d84cafde9
Shapoorji Pallonji Joyville - https://dwello.in/view/joyville-by-shapoorji-pallonji-at-virar_eb8eb231-0cb5-4752-b4c3-a14bf7404d74
Arihant Aalishan - https://dwello.in/view/arihant-aalishan-by-arihant-superstructures-at-kharghar_6582e31e-b12d-40bc-9bcf-92eaba8feec4

Last edited:
N

NicolaQeen

It's not just pure luck; it's a game of strategy jokaroom online pokies. To me, playing slots is all about luck. It's exciting not knowing what will happen next because you can't. I miss engaging in real-world conversation and socializing with a variety of individuals. Anything online can't just take the place of face-to-face conversation.