How to get direction-am into Real Estate Investing

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mathew74

I am looking for some help and guidance to learn about Real Estate Investing. I need something that will walk me step by step through investing in Real Estate. I have read a few books and attended a few seminars on the matter but they are not what I am looking for. I am specifically looking for a product or a trainer that will tell me my options on obtaining the money to do deals or even if have to put money down at all, etc.
Thanks

A

andrew47

Re : How to get direction-am into Real Estate Investing

The problem with many seminars is that the speaker is more focused on selling you their product or boot camp versus giving you real knowledge that you can apply.

An ideal product trainer is getrealrei dot com Real Estate investing podcast, financing, foreclosure, marketing, remodeling, and home based business opportunities - Get Real - Home The content is very informative and I’m sure you would be benefited.

Good luck,

R

RedSeaRealEstate

You know i have same situation here, i just opened my realestate website and don't know what should i do to find the right way for work? should i try to find a partner in Europe to market my properties from Red Sea? and what should i do and how to find the right partner? many questions in my head? HOW TO MARKET MY PROPERTIES?

R

rama1

In other words, you are looking for a mentor to guide you through. The best way , where I would start, is to approach someone who you know is an investor now. I know, it much more difficult then it sounds but if you already decided to be an investor, you should make all steps possible to achieve your goal. When you find the right person, propose him or her very favorable conditions. Even if it requires some volunteering work, it will pay in a future.

C

catalogguy

Carlton Sheets

many people like the Carloton Sheets course. If you search on it, you will find a couple of others that are also pretty popular. Good luck!

I am looking for some help and guidance to learn about Real Estate Investing. I need something that will walk me step by step through investing in Real Estate. I have read a few books and attended a few seminars on the matter but they are not what I am looking for. I am specifically looking for a product or a trainer that will tell me my options on obtaining the money to do deals or even if have to put money down at all, etc.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.