ad

how to determine a good broker?

D

dividend

How do you determine if a broker, investment adviser or a financial services firm can give you good service?:questionmark::questionmark:

J

james.dan

I think you can decide about a broker on the basis of his behavior that he is good or not. A good business broker has the ability to understand your needs and criteria and quickly find opportunities that fit them.

Last edited:
A

AnnH

I think you can decide about a broker on the basis of his behavior that he is good or not. A good business broker has the ability to understand your needs and criteria and quickly find opportunities that fit them.
Quite right, but I prefer recommendations.:typical:

J

james.dan

There are some essential qualities to look for when seeking a superior broker.
1- A good real estate broker should have experience because it is one of the most important quality.
2- He should have exhaustive knowledge of pricing in a building and neighborhood.
3- He should be trustworthy, have integrity, are passionate about their work, and are dedicated to their clients' goals.

A

annamarie

I agree with your suggestions. Firstly you should determine what you exactly required then search about a broker. Ask friends and family if they know a good broker who does what you are looking for. Hope that will work best for you.

Last edited:
P

propertyangelsolutions

Finding a good real estate agent / broker is essential to enjoying a painless real estate transaction. The saying is "20% of the agents do 80% of the business," and it is true. The best agent for you doesn't necessarily work at the largest brokerage, close the most transactions or make the most money. The best agent for you is an experienced professional who will listen to you, conduct herself in an ethical manner and knows your market. Successful agents make customer satisfaction their number one priority and put their customers' needs before their own.

J

JustinBarley

google is the best to find one :)
White all the Search Engine Optimisation that's been going through the past years I wouldn`t trust google (or any other search engine for that matter). There's just too many ways for the results to be manipulated...