How to Buy & Invest in Real Estate

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bryant

hi all,
Help: I am looking for Information On how to Buy & Invest in
Real Estate with little or no money down.
Any Books, Software & online webpage's Information will help.
I can point you in the right direction, but your question is too vague for me to know what to suggest to you specifically.

Buying Real Estate with no money down really means, buying real estate with none of YOUR money down. There are literally hundreds of different strategies to use to accomplish this. Personally, I haven't used any of my own money to buy property in years.

It would be too overwhelming to try and learn all of this at once, but, if you will answer some of these questions, I'll have a good idea of where you should start.

1. Have you ever bought a house before or do you have one now?

2. Do you have good credit?

3. Why do you want to buy houses? Do you want to own rental properties, buy run-down properties and fix them up, buy a house to live in, or buy houses to turn around and sell right away for profit?

The third question is really the most important right now. You need to have a good idea of what your goals are for investing in real estate. Do you want a monthly cash flow, make large chunks of profit sporadically, or increase your net worth?

If you answer these questions, I can give you some links on where to start learning. No matter what, though, the absolute easiest way to get started is to go to your local REI Club meetings and find someone who will be willing to mentor you.
many thanks,

C

cade

hi,
I have a program where you can build a brand new home in Florida for only $2000 out of pocket. This is a great opportunity to profit over $25,000 in 12 months. To my knowledge there is no other deal like this in Florida.
good bye!

E

edsilpuno

Have you read rober Kiyosaki's book? You'll learn something from it =)

C

clarenash

You don't mention where you have gained this knowledge from are you an experienced investor with opportunities for people to invest in or are you just looking to help people?

theieu

theieu

That's a good question, may be you will need someone expert to advice on how to best deal with it..

Status
Not open for further replies.