How should Your Paradice on Earth look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lina

Hi everybody,
I'm interested in what the majority of people like and look for. Can You tell me, please, How does Your dream home looks like?
Is it a shiny beach resort with many amusements? Or is it something peaceful, but still close to a big town? Does it have a wide sandy beach or You'd rather a winter type of property?
Just making a research, please feel free to express Your personal opinion.

Kalina Genova
[email protected]

D

Dia Soleado Invest

A nice 5 bedroom Ibiza style villa with a jacuzzi and infinity pool overlooking the Med would do nicely.

J

JMBroad

Dia Soleado Invest said:
A nice 5 bedroom Ibiza style villa with a jacuzzi and infinity pool overlooking the Med would do nicely.
Same but overlooking the Atlantic and at least 1-2km inland from the beach.

N

najnaj

definitely see coast, yacht, swiss style villa, lamborghini in front, tenis court and swimming pool behind, breeze, view.... ah!..............

T

The Soup Dragon

Dream home and ideal investment are two different breeds, for me at least. My dream home would be a little ramshackle barn on the hills over looking Florence. I appreciate nobody gets building permission there, so to simply have one of the few most simplistic of bolt holes with view of that most beautiful of cities would be my dream home. The food bolseters the case too.

P

propertastic

I'm very much an urban dweller and need a city around me. My idea of torture is not have a 24 hour shop within a five minutes walk. It would need to be in the city centre as well as I hate driving in cities.

I liked Barcelona a lot. I could definitely see myself living there.

Status
Not open for further replies.