How much is the rent in Greece IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aziqbal

Hi

Can someone tell me the rent for Greece sector studio flat in IC?

Thanks

R

riz1234uk

Hi

Can someone tell me the rent for Greece sector studio flat in IC?

Thanks
Hi,

Well its really bad at the moment, i have just come back from dubai and it was a struggle renting my propertyies out in dubai greech sector. But its better then most places as lots of workers want to live there because its very cheap. I rented one of my flats out of 32000AED. the highest offer i got. too many empty properties. Market has collapsed big time.

G

georgihh

Elegant three-bedroom flat available for rent in city center. Quiet setting overlooking gardens. Entrance, living room, tiny kitchen, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two balconies. Air conditioning. Doorman. Garage available. Located in a lively area well known for its restaurants and nightlife venues in the heart of the city. Excellent connections to airport and railway station and easy access to public transportation.

It is just 350euro

email me WITH YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS AND EMAIL ADDRESS OK
350 Euro for how long and where is the place?

A

annika

Thank you for your swift Response Of the Apartment In greece URGENT REPLY

I want you to know that the apartment in Greece will cost you (400euro) for one month and i also want you to know that the apartment conceive much facilities and it is a very lovely place to stay and have wonderfully people that speaks Englishes around you.

And if you are interested in the apartment i want you to get back to me with your full contact and email address for more enquirers.

So tell me where are you from and how many months are you renting the apartment ?
I await your email and you can also email me on...

Have a nice day

G

georgihh

I want you to know that the apartment in Greece will cost you (400euro) for one month and i also want you to know that the apartment conceive much facilities and it is a very lovely place to stay and have wonderfully people that speaks Englishes around you.

And if you are interested in the apartment i want you to get back to me with your full contact and email address for more enquirers.

So tell me where are you from and how many months are you renting the apartment ?
I await your email and you can also email me on...

Have a nice day
From south africa 050 2286586. Please phone me if the deal is for three bedroom
I will take it for long time

A

annika

Thank you for your Response

I appreciate your fast response.

And also i want you to know that i got your message and your phone number and i will give you a call sooner in the day..

But i want you to really specify to me your interest in the apartment because it is a 3bed room apartment where you will be happy to stay.

the apartment is a 3bed room apartment ok

And i also want to know how long you want to Occupy the apartment .

1..I want your full name .

2..Tell me how long you would want to occupy the apartment.

3...It is a 3bed room apartment with all the facilities.

4.you can call me on (+447024060647)

5..My name is Mr Graham Schafer.

So i will await your Reply

Graham schafer

A

annika

Hello ,How can i dail your number it is not going through?

How can call you on your phone?? give me the International dialing code on how to dial the number you gave me

And you can also call me also on my number below ok

Thank you

A

annika

If any body is interested in a 3bed room apartment In UAE OR iN DUBAI AND OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRY You CAN EMAIL ME for for more information.. ([email protected])

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.