ad

How much for overseas

A

altheman

Hi,

I am looking to invest in property in the UK, but as someone who is overseas and a non resident how much down payment would I need to put down on a property? Who would give me a loan without the USA knowing so I can buy a property in the USA.

Lime Auction House

Lime Auction House

Forum Partner
Hi,

I am looking to invest in property in the UK, but as someone who is overseas and a non resident how much down payment would I need to put down on a property? Who would give me a loan without the USA knowing so I can buy a property in the USA.
As much as possible. Bigger the deposit the better.
Do you have any family or friends in the UK?
What is your budget please?

Sent from my iPhone using Property Forum mobile app

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Hi,

I don't know what the laws are in the USA but your post tends to suggest that what you want to do is against USA regulations? If so is this even a wise thing to do?

A

altheman

As much as possible. Bigger the deposit the better.
Do you have any family or friends in the UK?
What is your budget please?

Sent from my iPhone using Property Forum mobile app
I used to live in the UK, then moved to USA. I was going to re-finance my property in the UK and put that down as down payment. and continuously do that until I hit a mark of 15 properties.