How much did you pay for your property

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flip

I would like to sea how much property in Egypt has already gone up. This way we can hopefully make some forcasts about the future market.

So how much did you pay for that lovely property of yours and how many rooms does it have how meters square is it.

When did you buy it?...

D

dave99

Nice Idea

I would like to sea how much property in Egypt has already gone up. This way we can hopefully make some forcasts about the future market.

So how much did you pay for that lovely property of yours and how many rooms does it have how meters square is it.

When did you buy it?...
Need to set some better basic questions otherwise your attempt to compare will become a bit of a problems I suspect.,,

F

flip

How much did you pay for the properties

Need to set some better basic questions otherwise your attempt to compare will become a bit of a problems I suspect.,,

Thanks Dave,

Come on guys are you keeping the prices you paid for your property a secret?

Peter I know you have bought some property in Sahl Hash, please help me out here.

When did you first buy the properties?

How much did you pay for the properties?

How many bedrooms?

What was the size of the properties?

Are they frontline or in the city?

What is the payment plan?

Many of you in this forum claim to have bought property so please contribute some details it much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi I dont mind helping you out.

I have bought a 1 bedroom apartment in Sharm. It is on a 4 star resort and we will have use of about 10 pools. Our apartment is quite small (55 sq m, but adequate for us ) 1 bedroom, bathroom, kitchen/living room. It also has a walled garden and the pool is in front of it. It is 2nd line from the beach. We also will have use of the hotels bars, restaurants and health club where we will get 20% discount from all. There is also a large superarket on site as well being built. There is an 18 hole PGA Golf course being built up the road and the beach is across the road where we will have our own private section. It is 10 mins from the airport. We got a 10% discount for cash and another 5% discount because we reserved one at the Place in the sun exhibition ( £200 which was refundable if we decided we did not like it when we saw the site ) and paid £21,700. There is a one off maintenance fee of £1500. I have been informed that the prices have increased by 10% from today.

Queenie

J

J4hurghada

Banned
queenie.

Did that come fully furnished and finished, when did you buy?

J

J4hurghada

Banned
As Hurghada goes we paid £29,000 for a two bedroomed 106 square metres with two balcany's one in bedroom and one in lounge facing pool, fully furnished with everything from beds to bedding, cooker to knifes,forks, spoons, tv satalite ect: We bought March 2006 from plan and was finished March 2007.

F

flip

As Hurghada goes we paid £29,000 for a two bedroomed 106 square metres with two balcany's one in bedroom and one in lounge facing pool, fully furnished with everything from beds to bedding, cooker to knifes,forks, spoons, tv satalite ect: We bought March 2006 from plan and was finished March 2007.
Thanks for the response, how far from the sea? it sounds like a good buy.

What is the name of the development?

J

J4hurghada

Banned
you can see sea from balcany down street and good view from roof about 5 min's walk to beach. public beach that is.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
at the moment in middle of building site but 5 years time will see an end to that. We have the new walkway 3 min's away too, bar's good.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
oasis 1.The first one iraida build from scratch, so alot of perks helps them sell the rest of developments. Your can have good view on google map, but map 6 months out of date.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi we bought in October and it is unfurnished.

P

philthecar

hi there hurghada 1 noticed you have bought development on oasis l. Can you tell us whether development finished on time as ours is due to be completed between sept and dec 2008 and was it what you expected when completed

J

J4hurghada

Banned
YES it was finished well before completion date and signover was a doddle they really do help with everything, We was very impressed and would deal with them again and again. They even help now if there is anything we need all I have to do is email them and they respond very quick.

H

hair1982

Hi all

I have brought a one bed 73M2 ground floor apartment in Suleder for £21000 just under 12 months ago. The payment structure was 30% upon signing the contract 40% after 8 months and the rest upon completion. The yearly maintainance fee is £250. I think the prices have gone up slightly as the last few sold for about 25-26k. I am fairly happy with the purchase and cant wait for it to be finished!

Regards
Chris

H

hair1982

YES it was finished well before completion date and signover was a doddle they really do help with everything, We was very impressed and would deal with them again and again. They even help now if there is anything we need all I have to do is email them and they respond very quick.
I went and had a look at the oasis project when i was went out in Feb and i was very impressed, the build quality and finish were excellent and I nearly ended up buying in the development. The agents were very professional and i wouldnt have hesitated doing business with them. The only reason I
decided to buy in suleder was that the surrounding infrastructure is slightly more developed but i am sure that will come in time.

Regards
Chris

P

propertyborders

Thanks Dave,

Come on guys are you keeping the prices you paid for your property a secret?

Peter I know you have bought some property in Sahl Hash, please help me out here.

When did you first buy the properties?

How much did you pay for the properties?

How many bedrooms?

What was the size of the properties?

Are they frontline or in the city?

What is the payment plan?

Many of you in this forum claim to have bought property so please contribute some details it much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Come on many other people on this forum must have bought properties and seen their investments increase.

I know Peter Mitry has bought on Sahl Hasheesh, Hello Peter maybe you can give us further details on this how much did you pay for your properties if you don't mind me asking?

Has anyone else bought in Egypt.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
I had a one bed in Palm Beach that I bought for 37,000GBP and sold in 2007 for 54000 GBP. I also have two two beds in El Andalous which I bought for 72,000 GBP in early 2007 and which are now worth about 105,000 GBP each. I also have a one bed in Ocean Breeze which I bought for 39,000 GBP in 2006 and is now worth around 74,000 GBP. I hope that this helps.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Wow Peter those are fab returns on your investments.

Status
Not open for further replies.