How much did you pay for your property

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThomasCurtains

All, great advice might need to pack the bag (again) then! Even though there are millions of people visiting I still think its a hidden treasure to some extent in terms of purchasing property. TC

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
All, great advice might need to pack the bag (again) then! Even though there are millions of people visiting I still think its a hidden treasure to some extent in terms of purchasing property. TC
So we are waiting you here TC :)

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Its the best solution Thomas; see you in sunny Hurghada!

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
hi i dont know if your the link who keeps asking me how much we have been told regency continental is but for a 3 bed 2 balcony 2nd floor apartment is £38,000 what do you think ?:confused:
im not sure what current prices are for regency continental but it sure does look a nice build and the interiors are unique!!
we had considered this but the lack of swimming pool was the only drawback..

being the area in which its in, its a great buy. or as nick would say

its propertastic!!

J

jill

im not sure what current prices are for regency continental but it sure does look a nice build and the interiors are unique!!
we had considered this but the lack of swimming pool was the only drawback..

being the area in which its in, its a great buy. or as nick would say

its propertastic!!
The thing we liked about this we think as we are going out tomorrow to hurghada to view is that we wanted a place with just a few apartments i think there are only 27 here also you have full use of regency towers which has 2 pools i think and other things so its there if you want it and this is only 1 mile away with a curtious bus to it we shall see !

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Hi Jill have a great trip to Hurghada! I will be there next week. Nick will certainly show you Regency Continental when you meet.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
hi i dont know if your the link who keeps asking me how much we have been told regency continental is but for a 3 bed 2 balcony 2nd floor apartment is £38,000 what do you think ?:confused:
hi check attached file for the prices but not sure about its the latest availability
Regards
George

S

SuziQ2708

Oasis Marina Beach

We've just reserved a 2 bedroom (86 sq mtrs) ground floor villa apartment, with terrace, on the Oasis Marina development, between El Gouna and Hurghada. The villa apartments are right on the front, approx. 200 mtrs from the promenade then private beach/sea, so will have full sea view. We have chosen the Turnkey option, which includes all furnishing's (right down to the tea-spoons) and gives us a guaranteed rental income for 5 yrs of 8% (per annum) of the gross purchase price. Management/Maintenance charges will be £800 per annum (capped for 3 yrs) and the estimated utility bills are £600 per annum. The gross price for this apartment is £78,000, but we are fortunate to pay 20% deposit with contract and the further 80% within 8 weeks of signing contract this gives us a 25% discount making the actual price we pay £58,000. We have estimated that we should clear approximately £5,000 per annum in rental income (after paying the fee's) and have proved over the last 5 yrs that we can not make this kind of annual interest by investing the cash in the UK! Our plan is to reinvest our profits after the 5 years :D

Last edited by a moderator:
wemyss1960

wemyss1960

Where did you get the utility bill quotes from ?

We've just reserved a 2 bedroom (86 sq mtrs) ground floor villa apartment, with terrace, on the Oasis Marina development, between El Gouna and Hurghada. The villa apartments are right on the front, approx. 200 mtrs from the promenade then private beach/sea, so will have full sea view. We have chosen the Turnkey option, which includes all furnishing's (right down to the tea-spoons) and gives us a guaranteed rental income for 5 yrs of 8% (per annum) of the gross purchase price. Management/Maintenance charges will be £800 per annum (capped for 3 yrs) and the estimated utility bills are £600 per annum. The gross price for this apartment is £78,000, but we are fortunate to pay 20% deposit with contract and the further 80% within 8 weeks of signing contract this gives us a 25% discount making the actual price we pay £58,000. We have estimated that we should clear approximately £5,000 per annum in rental income (after paying the fee's) and have proved over the last 5 yrs that we can not make this kind of annual interest by investing the cash in the UK! Our plan is to reinvest our profits after the 5 years :D

queenie40something

queenie40something

My thoughts as well. Utility bills seem very excessive. In Sharm a 1 bed water bill is £2.50 per month and elec no more than £10 a month.

S

SuziQ2708

Utility bills

Now you've got me searching! LOL ... I read somewhere, can I find where??!!, that calculation for the bills. I've checked all my email and it's not there, so that just leaves this forum and the Iraida website. I'll keep checking then if/when I ever find it, I'll copy and paste here for you to see :eek:

S

SuziQ2708

Got it! LOL It's on the Iraida website, under FAQ's. See below:

Oasis Marina Beach - Iraida Group

8) What is the yearly maintenance fee?
The yearly maintenance fee will be GBP £800 per annum and will be fixed for 3 years from the delivery of phase one.

10) What type of running costs should I expect?
Apart from the annual maintenance fee of GBP £800, there will be utility (water & electricity) charges substantially lower than European charges. On average, including the maintenance fee, the average apartment will spend around £1,400 per year.

H

hurghadad

what!!!

the average apartment will spend around £1,400 per year.

you've got to be kidding!!! that must be a typo??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.