How much did you pay for your property

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

M A MARTIN

Hurghada Village Rocks

This is tottaly correct information and its 2 gas stations not 1, plus 2 coffee shops beside and high voice and noise during the day :(
I had to laugh reading these replies - the Hurghada Village is surrounded by a wall - so very unlikely to be bothered by the road unless it runs through the middle of the pool. As for the choking fumes, it isn't the M1 and if you check the photos (there isn't one car or lorry passing in them) so it isn't as busy as folk are trying to make out. I understand it is the main road but it is a one way system. Anyway, I can't imagine crossing the road very often as the beach is in the opposite direction and I believe the other side of this road is the airport boundary. As for the petrol stations - let's hope they are 24 hours in case the residents of the village require something late at night! Can't wait to hear the call to prayer from the Mosque - this will be so much more welcome than the racket from folk returning from their nights out as they wend their way back to their apartments built so close to the neighbouring building that every sound will carry. Have you noticed that some of the developments are eyeball to eyeball with no view other than the opposite apartment? (you guys know what developments I mean!). So what does "high voice and noise during the day " mean realstatemart? As far as I can see there will be noise everywhere during the day - splashing in the pool, children laughing and people generally enjoying themselves and this goes for every development - guess what - it's allowed!!!
So as it stands the Hurghada Village residents have an open outlook and within walking distance - outside the perimeter wall - sober petrol station customers fill their vehicles and the musical soothing sounds of the prayers from the Mosque - sounds a good deal to me.

ps A message for Jeremy Bright - the grass isn't greener - just more densely packed - and do your self a favour and do what your name says - Always look on the bright side of life!! From your neighbour - can I borrow a cup of sugar - never mind I'll get it from the garage!!

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
i think ure missiing the point here..

i have not even paid 15k for it .. you can go on about regency all you like there are a lot more money than mine!
this conversation ends!!
ok maybe t
thanks

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
I had to laugh reading these replies - the Hurghada Village is surrounded by a wall - so very unlikely to be bothered by the road unless it runs through the middle of the pool. As for the choking fumes, it isn't the M1 and if you check the photos (there isn't one car or lorry passing in them) so it isn't as busy as folk are trying to make out. I understand it is the main road but it is a one way system. Anyway, I can't imagine crossing the road very often as the beach is in the opposite direction and I believe the other side of this road is the airport boundary. As for the petrol stations - let's hope they are 24 hours in case the residents of the village require something late at night! Can't wait to hear the call to prayer from the Mosque - this will be so much more welcome than the racket from folk returning from their nights out as they wend their way back to their apartments built so close to the neighbouring building that every sound will carry. Have you noticed that some of the developments are eyeball to eyeball with no view other than the opposite apartment? (you guys know what developments I mean!). So what does "high voice and noise during the day " mean realstatemart? As far as I can see there will be noise everywhere during the day - splashing in the pool, children laughing and people generally enjoying themselves and this goes for every development - guess what - it's allowed!!!
So as it stands the Hurghada Village residents have an open outlook and within walking distance - outside the perimeter wall - sober petrol station customers fill their vehicles and the musical soothing sounds of the prayers from the Mosque - sounds a good deal to me.

ps A message for Jeremy Bright - the grass isn't greener - just more densely packed - and do your self a favour and do what your name says - Always look on the bright side of life!! From your neighbour - can I borrow a cup of sugar - never mind I'll get it from the garage!!
..... and breath.

i think people were just stating how things were with this development..
i for one wasnt bad mouthing it... i wont be staying at the development that much so what you have said wont bother me.. its good to chat anyhow..

i also think that hurghada is a lot more respectable than lloret de mar aswell!!

M

M A MARTIN

Hurghada - here I come!

..... and breath.

i think people were just stating how things were with this development..
i for one wasnt bad mouthing it... i wont be staying at the development that much so what you have said wont bother me.. its good to chat anyhow..

i also think that hurghada is a lot more respectable than lloret de mar aswell!!
A lot more respectable may be in past tense once all the units are busy - remember the amount of apartments that are being built! Within the next year or so, all going to plan, these developments will bring in many more visitors (and the rental market will be banking on it). Never mind - happy holidays!!!

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
A lot more respectable may be in past tense once all the units are busy - remember the amount of apartments that are being built! Within the next year or so, all going to plan, these developments will bring in many more visitors (and the rental market will be banking on it). Never mind - happy holidays!!!
and thats why i will be buying there!!...

ive bought purely for investment..

thats why the egyptian authorities are making it easier to invest here , more tourism more injection of cash and more money for investments.

hope the bee will have left your bonnet by the end of today

J

jeremy bright

the road is busy and is one way 3 lanes in one adirection 3 lanes different one so is 6 lanes in total do not get taken in by pictures as i have visited the village

Last edited:
M

M A MARTIN

the road is busy and is one way 3 lanes and in different direction 3 lanes so is 6 lanes in total do not get taken in by pictures as i have visited the village
Hi Jerms

I know about the size of the road but it doesn't concern me - I doubt I'll be crossing it much as you'll know from your visit, the promenade and beach are in the other direction and it won't affect my apartment - It's facing east overlooking the pool etc. The people I think would be most affected are the lower floors facing west overlooking the road - but hey ho look at the bonuses - they'll have us as neighbours! I would rather have this location than in the built up area as I said in the previous message - looking directly into someone else's apartment does not appeal. Let's be optimistic - if these are the only negatives about the Hurghada Village apartments - were laughing................:D

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
Hi Jerms

I know about the size of the road but it doesn't concern me - I doubt I'll be crossing it much as you'll know from your visit, the promenade and beach are in the other direction and it won't affect my apartment - It's facing east overlooking the pool etc. The people I think would be most affected are the lower floors facing west overlooking the road - but hey ho look at the bonuses - they'll have us as neighbours! I would rather have this location than in the built up area as I said in the previous message - looking directly into someone else's apartment does not appeal. Let's be optimistic - if these are the only negatives about the Hurghada Village apartments - were laughing................:D
i think we all have something good to talk about from what we have bought.
people have made informed decisions based on value budget location.

everyone who has invested will be glad they did...

M

M A MARTIN

and thats why i will be buying there!!...

ive bought purely for investment..

thats why the egyptian authorities are making it easier to invest here , more tourism more injection of cash and more money for investments.

hope the bee will have left your bonnet by the end of today
How did you know I had a hat on? Are you on webcam!!! Only kidding - I think most people whether holiday home/rental income or both are in it for investment purposes. Affordability here is so much more within people's grasp compared with most other places - opening the door for property investment.

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
How did you know I had a hat on? Are you on webcam!!! Only kidding - I think most people whether holiday home/rental income or both are in it for investment purposes. Affordability here is so much more within people's grasp compared with most other places - opening the door for property investment.
here here...

J

jeremy bright

Hi Jerms

yes i think sigma will find it hard to sell the ones on lower floors facing the road and have you noticed some prices on google for the village have gone up now also what have you bought there i have just a studio with roof top terrace and payed 22.000 the plot number is c4o1 looking over the pool same as you

J

jeremy bright

also forgot to say there is a dedicated thread to the village on this forum and if you go and have a look i also tried to talk the place up there as like you have a vested interest in the place

S

sunny123

Hello,
I am a German moved to England for work and live in London now. This forum is very interesting for me. Were is that Hurghada Village you talk about here? I am interested. I bought already 2 flats in Hurghad last year and another one this year for investment. Last year I paid 21.560 for 75 sqm in the area Intercontinental and this year I bought in a 4* resort for 32.250 for 65,5 sqm. I think the red sea coast is one of the most interesting place for investing, isnt it?

J

J4hurghada

Banned
hi sunny, nice to see someone new, I also have an apartment in the intercontinental, which block did you buy in, there is a thread on hurghada village you proberly know where it is if you have been to hurghada when you read thread.

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
property prices

has anyone been approached about orchid ....next phase in lotus developemnts .. only two studios left apparantly and i have not even seen it advertised.. studios for around 14 and 16k dependant on size????

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hello,
I am a German moved to England for work and live in London now. This forum is very interesting for me. Were is that Hurghada Village you talk about here? I am interested. I bought already 2 flats in Hurghad last year and another one this year for investment. Last year I paid 21.560 for 75 sqm in the area Intercontinental and this year I bought in a 4* resort for 32.250 for 65,5 sqm. I think the red sea coast is one of the most interesting place for investing, isnt it?
That is correct sunny prices willbe even15%more next month

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all

Anyone else out there grabbed themselves a bargain?? or another one!

S

sally

i have a studio in dp 1 originally 44 sqm. but has ended up at 48. cost 17600 GBP. first 10% deposit paid in sept 2006 then 2nd 3rd and 4th payments of 1760GBP every 3 months until remainder on completion last month. i paid delise 2945GBP for furniture pack and 500GBP for air-con. maintainance for 1 year 500GBP and 140GBP for insurance from intasure. thought about sourcing furniture etc. myself, but took the lazy way out. now i just want to enjoy my home in the sun as often as possible [starting may 9!!! woo hoo!!] i dont really fancy going in to the rental pool cos you dont know who they are and how they would treat the apartment, but have already had lots of interest from friends and family and quite happy to leave it at that, at least for this year. love the last photos on here, getting excited now and looking forward to meeting the neighbours!!

queenie40something

queenie40something

i have a studio in dp 1 originally 44 sqm. but has ended up at 48. cost 17600 GBP. first 10% deposit paid in sept 2006 then 2nd 3rd and 4th payments of 1760GBP every 3 months until remainder on completion last month. i paid delise 2945GBP for furniture pack and 500GBP for air-con. maintainance for 1 year 500GBP and 140GBP for insurance from intasure. thought about sourcing furniture etc. myself, but took the lazy way out. now i just want to enjoy my home in the sun as often as possible [starting may 9!!! woo hoo!!] i dont really fancy going in to the rental pool cos you dont know who they are and how they would treat the apartment, but have already had lots of interest from friends and family and quite happy to leave it at that, at least for this year. love the last photos on here, getting excited now and looking forward to meeting the neighbours!!
Hi Sally - sounds like you got a bargain!!

See DP on http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt-property/6504-desert-sun-pearl-apartments.html

and also the calendar http://www.totallyproperty.com/calendar.php to see who is in Hurgh ( PM mods your dates )

and also you might want to add / read here http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt-property/5370-introductions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.