How much did you pay for your property

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lyndsay552

There are now quite a few furniture shops in hurghada, some of tem look quite funky. The company I am using to furnish my apartment are called First Leisure and its run by an english girl. Everything she puts in is top quality and it doesn't cost the earth. She doesn't have a website yet but I have her contact details if anyone is interested.

J4 - you can get a 32" wide screen LCD TV for about £500 in hurghada, not sure about any bigger.

S

simonjwatts1

I agree Delise will not suit everyones needs and yes dont use them.The rental prospects are there for all not just Delise furnish packs divano intronn this company is in Sharm but it might help??

J

J4hurghada

Banned
lyndsay,

You will have to give me the address before we go out in April.
Have you ordered all you electrical items off this lady too?

J

jeremy bright

nothing worse than being ripped off either..

ask sarah beeny from property ladder!!

people are being forced topay for these packages to enter rental pools etc and not for feeling left out everyone is buying them.. you could get the whole lot from ikea for fraction of the price.. if you are renting it out , no matter hpw you look at it, these items are costly to replace, there will be people returning from drunken nights out falling over and breaking stuff.

i cannot justify spending 10% of the purchase price on furniture its very dear.. if im adding up my furniture in my uk home , its no way near 10% and theres italian leather sofas , high end audio equipment in it.. what you are paying for is delise to come in and screw light shades onto a wire and to put a couple of pictures on the wall.

its something i am very unhappy about . the apartments look fab though.
thanks for all the photos
yes i also think they are riping us of with there prices and forcing us to buy there furniture i have bought at the hurghada village and with a rental guarantee but it only works if on completion is furnished bit of a chicken and egg situation as how can i furnish it my self on the day of completion

L

lyndsay552

The girl I am dealing with will go into the apartment before the completion date (all I have to do is email iraida) and she will sort it all out before we move in.

Jayne - I'm not exactly sure of the address but there are a few electrical shops near the new Metro.

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
furniture Packages

thanks to all of you who have assisted with this , much appreciated.

think i have come to the conclusion that there isnt much option..

what deposit do you have to give delise to secure a package??
Hi Wghosh'

I believe you're buying in Coral Pearl which is some months away from completion. I wouldnt worry about Furniture Packages until about 3 months before completion when you can see what you have bought ie size, shape, sqm etc. It will be a lot easier and cheaper to assess what you need then.

Some furniture packages being forced unto people with promises of rental gaurantee are not fair to purchasers. In another 4 to 6 months there will be so much variety and choice that prices will drop dramatically.

My advice is wait until you almost have your apartment key before you panic buy furniture.

Regards

Westmids33

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Kenwood

The girl I am dealing with will go into the apartment before the completion date (all I have to do is email iraida) and she will sort it all out before we move in.

Jayne - I'm not exactly sure of the address but there are a few electrical shops near the new Metro.
Hi
Kenwood now in hurghada and also Be.Tech whom sell electric equipments

M

M A MARTIN

i was going to buy a penthouse this time last year in the hurghada Marina friends put me of it at the time as was very small with no kitchen and no air con had a pergola on your out side space what was 16 sm and the inside was 24 sm on reflection wish i had bought it now as was only £12000 with £100 service charge i now am buying in to hurghada village a studio 44 sm with roof top terrace for £22000 what now i regret as have found this forum with a lot better places for the same sort of money
What's wrong with the Hurghada Village development?

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
its on a main road at a busy junction with a mosque and a busy petrol station for company. so i believe
This is tottaly correct information and its 2 gas stations not 1, plus 2 coffee shops beside and high voice and noise during the day :(

J

jeremy bright

This is tottaly correct information and its 2 gas stations not 1, plus 2 coffee shops beside and high voice and noise during the day :(
when you say two are you talking about two pumps or two stations as thought was just a shell garage also the Mosque is it active as when was there not noticed any call to prairie what time of the day and also what about that large bit of land facing have you found out for me if there any plans for it as will spoil any views was told they are going to build there but has to be a low Reyes as not to obscure the Mosque

Last edited:
H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
location wise , i think desert pearl/coral sea pearl will prove to be .. pound for pound an excellent development.

igenerally stay out of town when i am on holiday .. did this in sharm and the journey in to naama bay did get quite boring and expensive.. therefore having a resort like hurghada where diving bars and resturants and the general buzz is right on your doorstep.. you cannot grumble ..for the money we are getting an absolute steal.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
when you say two are you talking about two pumps or two stations as thought was just a shell garage also the Mosque is it active as when was there not noticed any call to prairie what time of the day and also what about that large bit of land facing have you found out for me if there any plans for it as will spoil any views was told they are going to build there but has to be a low Reyes as not to obscure the Mosque
its 2 gas stations 1 Shell and 1 Mobil Oil, Prayers in Mosque 5 times per day and one of them 5 am :(
for the land in front is not built yet and no work there

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
location wise , i think desert pearl/coral sea pearl will prove to be .. pound for pound an excellent development.

igenerally stay out of town when i am on holiday .. did this in sharm and the journey in to naama bay did get quite boring and expensive.. therefore having a resort like hurghada where diving bars and resturants and the general buzz is right on your doorstep.. you cannot grumble ..for the money we are getting an absolute steal.
if you looking for vacation house and want realy property desrve each pound i recommend you Regency BEach as its located direct on the beach, private beach, and so calm and realy amazing

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
if you looking for vacation house and want realy property desrve each pound i recommend you Regency BEach as its located direct on the beach, private beach, and so calm and realy amazing
yes but im guessing this a lot more than the meagre amount i have paid for mine..

when i say meagre amount its swallowed my savings so not that meagre.
all i am saying is i think coral sea pearl will start topay for its self after a couple of years. ill be out there 3 weeks of the year next year in the sun then when i come to sell, il have made a good sum and for what i have paid thats where the pound for pound bargain will come in.. i just hope contractual issues are remedied and that i dont end up with a different apartment to what i purchased like a few guys havehad.. think that happened a good while ago when things were more disorganised.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
yes but im guessing this a lot more than the meagre amount i have paid for mine..

when i say meagre amount its swallowed my savings so not that meagre.
all i am saying is i think coral sea pearl will start topay for its self after a couple of years. ill be out there 3 weeks of the year next year in the sun then when i come to sell, il have made a good sum and for what i have paid thats where the pound for pound bargain will come in.. i just hope contractual issues are remedied and that i dont end up with a different apartment to what i purchased like a few guys havehad.. think that happened a good while ago when things were more disorganised.
you see the difference on regency beach when finalplans comesevery onewillknow his own flatandit willbe same will not change

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
you see the difference on regency beach when finalplans comesevery onewillknow his own flatandit willbe same will not change
i think ure missiing the point here..

i have not even paid 15k for it .. you can go on about regency all you like there are a lot more money than mine!
this conversation ends!!

A

awahee123

Banned
Everybody to their own guys,they are all good developments that's why we have all invested in Egypt there is something for everyone.
As long as we are all happy,then nothing else matters.

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
Everybody to their own guys,they are all good developments that's why we have all invested in Egypt there is something for everyone.
As long as we are all happy,then nothing else matters.
yes too true!!

everyone has a budget and an opinion..

my opioion is i am most happy ( having seen dp pics , even happier) and have used my savings well.. better than puting a conservatory on the back of my house thats for sure.couldnt belive these prices..

Status
Not open for further replies.