Not open for further replies.
J

jeremy bright

i am interested in finding out how much are villas in hurghada

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Jeremy,

What you need to do is go out to hurghada if you already have not been and have a really good look around, From what I have read on the threads they are priced in stages so think you will have to get your big walet out.

L

lyndsay552

A half villa in Mobarak 7 (between hurghada and el gouna) starts from £32,000, unfinished at the back of the development, with a small garden. Finishing can be any where from £15k but probably more realistically £25. They are nice big villas but very few people have actually finished their villas,s o its a bit of an eye sore.

Another option is Mobarak 6 (in the intercontinental area). They are smaller and more expensive but a lot more have been finished and they are closer to the town.

R

RED-SEA-VIEW

property prices in Hurghada

Hi Jeremy, I have a property in Hurghada and have visited there a few times over the last 2 years, and even now the purchase prices are still very good when you have a look around the area, many bargains still available in many area's there compared to the rest of europe etc etc , hope this helps Keith:)

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Villas Hurghada`

for villas around hurghada you can find in Magawish, Mubarak 7, Mubarak 6, El Ahyaa.El Gouna. Sahl Hasheeshmany depends on how much you have to invest

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
There s amazing villas in Alhayaa, private compoound, swimmig pool and garden,privatebeach,direct on the sea for only 209091K full finished what you think about this

Roger

Roger

There s amazing villas in Alhayaa, private compoound, swimmig pool and garden,privatebeach,direct on the sea for only 209091K full finished what you think about this
Hi Realestatemart,

Is that a typo? If it's 20909 then it sound like a bargain. If it's 209091 then I think I will give it a miss ;)

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.