Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

how much are villas around hurghada new town

Discussion in 'Egypt property' started by jeremy bright, Feb 6, 2008.

1. jeremy bright

jeremy bright New Member

i am interested in finding out how much are villas in hurghada

2. J4hurghada

J4hurghada Banned

Jeremy,

What you need to do is go out to hurghada if you already have not been and have a really good look around, From what I have read on the threads they are priced in stages so think you will have to get your big walet out.

3. lyndsay552

lyndsay552 New Member

A half villa in Mobarak 7 (between hurghada and el gouna) starts from £32,000, unfinished at the back of the development, with a small garden. Finishing can be any where from £15k but probably more realistically £25. They are nice big villas but very few people have actually finished their villas,s o its a bit of an eye sore.

Another option is Mobarak 6 (in the intercontinental area). They are smaller and more expensive but a lot more have been finished and they are closer to the town.

4. RED-SEA-VIEW

RED-SEA-VIEW New Member

property prices in Hurghada

Hi Jeremy, I have a property in Hurghada and have visited there a few times over the last 2 years, and even now the purchase prices are still very good when you have a look around the area, many bargains still available in many area's there compared to the rest of europe etc etc , hope this helps Keith:)

5. Villas Hurghada`

for villas around hurghada you can find in Magawish, Mubarak 7, Mubarak 6, El Ahyaa.El Gouna. Sahl Hasheeshmany depends on how much you have to invest

6. There s amazing villas in Alhayaa, private compoound, swimmig pool and garden,privatebeach,direct on the sea for only 209091K full finished what you think about this

7. lyndsay552

lyndsay552 New Member

Where? Fully finished?

8. Roger

Roger New Member

Hi Realestatemart,

Is that a typo? If it's 20909 then it sound like a bargain. If it's 209091 then I think I will give it a miss ;)

Roger

9. On your way to EL Gouna in Al Ahyaa Area

10. if so pm me :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.