How many bedrooms...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
chalkstorm

chalkstorm

Hi all :)

Fairly new on here - and very new to Morocco. I am looking at pulling investment from Costa del Sol and putting it into Morocco. With the difference in price, I can probably take on 3 units...

What would rent best. 1 bed or 2 bed apartments....?

Thanks

P

propertastic

Having looked at many availability lists in many different areas, it seems to me that units which sell out the fastest are 1-bedrooms of around 60m2.

Makes sense to me as this is what I would look to rent for a week's holiday. Studios can get a little poky when you never leave the one room. With a one-bedroom, there's usually a sofabed in the lounge which means that kids can sleep there, so it's possible to rent it out to either couples or nuclear families, so you are covering all the main bases.

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
I have had one and two bedroom properties they both rent well. A one bedroom for couple, perhaps with ofa bed for kids etc. Two bedroom are for friends/family going on holidays and dare I say in some cases the mother in law join in.

The secret is the location and if your property has an edge over the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.