How long the party is going to last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

georgihh

10%+ rental return net for the previous four years
25%+ value appreciation per year for the last four years

The above figures never been seen before.
Is this going to last for ever?
How far you can go can this last 5 more years?

Unfortunately nothing is predictable in UAE.
But someone told me that the rent never went down for the last 38 years
You opinion please

R

Roshan

10%+ rental return net for the previous four years
25%+ value appreciation per year for the last four years

The above figures never been seen before.
Is this going to last for ever?
How far you can go can this last 5 more years?

Unfortunately nothing is predictable in UAE.
But someone told me that the rent never went down for the last 38 years
You opinion please
All this while the supply was less and the demand was more. In the coming years all that will change. get the feeling that Dubai is building too much.

The winners would be the ones who have their properties coming in soon to take advantage of the demand.

4 years from now, the story might be different. No one can predict the future, for now it's a wait & see scenario.

Regards

Roshan

G

georgihh

All this while the supply was less and the demand was more. In the coming years all that will change. get the feeling that Dubai is building too much.

The winners would be the ones who have their properties coming in soon to take advantage of the demand.

4 years from now, the story might be different. No one can predict the future, for now it's a wait & see scenario.

Regards

Roshan
The supply will come - but demand will increase.
Too much built but everything is full
I don’t think supply will be enough until taxes are introduced in Dubai.
The taxes will stop the cash flow and people will pull out

G

Gashead

You won't get 10% return on purchases now. More like 6%.

H

hakam

You won't get 10% return on purchases now. More like 6%.
yes you are right the return on purchases now is 6% and i think this party is about to be over , look around and watch the news , the global economy is collapsing.........

P

PropGuy

forget property prices coming down, US$ just tanked. Tommorrow read it in business news.

D

DAYFox

forget property prices coming down, US$ just tanked. Tommorrow read it in business news.
Totally bull**** again!!! US is struggling more than ever and u are talking about 'US$ just tanked'... Please keep ur unqualified comments for yourself!!! Thank You!

P

PropGuy

Totally bull**** again!!! US is struggling more than ever and u are talking about 'US$ just tanked'... Please keep ur unqualified comments for yourself!!! Thank You!
tanked means lost considerable value against other currencies. Gold prices shot up $80+; in the NY session investors were taking their money out from banks and stock market and investing in gold and silver. They don't trust financial system at the time being, and moving their money to safer investments. Gold, silver, and properties are safer investments then keeping money in US$. Gold and silver being more liquid than real estate. Euro is going through financial troubles too.

You can read it tomorrow in business pages, what happened today will go down in history.

As for my unqualified comments, I told this would happen a month ago when US$ was rising. Most people did not believe me then :D

D

DAYFox

tanked means lost considerable value against other currencies. Gold prices shot up $80+; in the NY session investors were taking their money out from banks and stock market and investing in gold and silver. They don't trust financial system at the time being, and moving their money to safer investments. Gold, silver, and properties are safer investments then keeping money in US$. Gold and silver being more liquid than real estate. Euro is going through financial troubles too.

You can read it tomorrow in business pages, what happened today will go down in history.

As for my unqualified comments, I told this would happen a month ago when US$ was rising. Most people did not believe me then :D
I know all this, but YOU said that property prices will come down... I think it will be the other way around just because of the reasons you mentioned by yourself. Raw Materials are by far the better bet now, real estate as well. Especially now everyone knows that it's the right time again to buy Gold and silver!

P

PropGuy

I know all this, but YOU said that property prices will come down... I think it will be the other way around just because of the reasons you mentioned by yourself. Raw Materials are by far the better bet now, real estate as well. Especially now everyone knows that it's the right time again to buy Gold and silver!
I said, 'forget property prices coming,' meaning, if anyone is waiting for the prices to come down they will keep waiting for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.