How can I access st nicolas residents forum?

• Thread starter St Nicholas Owner
  • Start date
S

St Nicholas Owner

Please can anyone advise on how to access the forum. I am an owner but did not receive details about the forum.

Many thanks in advance!

B

bendybunny

Please can anyone advise on how to access the forum. I am an owner but did not receive details about the forum.

Many thanks in advance!
HI,
I appreciate this is a bit late and access may have already been granted.
The forum can be accessed by legitimate owners only after establishing your St Nics address. The best way is to for you to contact someone already on the forum and then on your address/ email details.

S

Stevie H

Many thanks in advance!
Hi there, I am also a St. Nicholas owner and have tried to access the st. nicolas residents forum website - did you have any luck?

Many thanks
Stevie H

G

G99

Hi fellow St Nics owners, you can access the forum by emailing the chap who runs it at : [email protected]

There is a small annual fee which is well worth it in my opinion as it allows you to contact other owners and you might be surprised at some of the posts.

I look forward to seeing you on the forum.

Cheers, Graham.

S

Stevie H

Hi Graham, thanks for your reply that's great. I will e-mail Scott.

See you on the forum soon.

Steve and Anita

M

MicMac

Many thanks in advance!
Please contact me with your email address i am investor and have news of many investors meeting to discuss the issues on various sites and appoint professional assistance.

M

MUNCHER

Hi Micmac
I am from the nottingham area and have also invested in St Nics Gardens please send me a private message to what you have got in mind.

G

Gammon

Cyprus Hell

Can you send me a private message as we have a common interest. Thanks G

Please contact me with your email address i am investor and have news of many investors meeting to discuss the issues on various sites and appoint professional assistance.

M

MicMac

Hi Micmac
I am from the nottingham area and have also invested in St Nics Gardens please send me a private message to what you have got in mind.
The meeting is at the Novatel off of Juction 26 on M1 at 12pm.

There a good number of St Nic investors meeting. If this forum site has the ability to contact a member privately i would.