How about Ajman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ITMASTER

Is there anybody selling 1BR with good price in Gold Crest dreams 1.2?
I want to buy for me to keep till completion.
Pm me please

R

Roshan

well i think ajman will be very good in near future as i have heard that ABUDHABI is supporting alot in the recent days , I have bought 2 studio in AJAMN ONE 1 year back aroun 500 AED PER SQFT, and now the prices of studio is 650 AED +

Ajman is a good emerging market subject to infrastructure like roads come in. With the current infrastructure, they will not be able to do justice to the new developments.

Regards

Roshan

G

Giant Real Estate

But apparently ajman is still the same as it was 15yrs back, local gov not bother to fix infarstucture

M

mpat

But apparently ajman is still the same as it was 15yrs back, local gov not bother to fix infarstucture

Well said, I think that AJMAN govt wants to make money riding on top of the real estate boom and dont want to provide facilities.Government's master developer for all this projects like emirates city etc named R holding is not active enough to answer calls or e mails.As if they r hiding in an enclave....

I

ITMASTER

What you think about 500AED psf in GOLD CREST DREAMS 1 823.62sqft and lake view 1BR all inclusive. Is this good or not?

R

Roshan

What you think about 500AED psf in GOLD CREST DREAMS 1 823.62sqft and lake view 1BR all inclusive. Is this good or not?
ETA star is a good developer, which is a big problem solved. Bank finance should be available ??.

Roshan

I

ITMASTER

Dear Roshan
as I am from Armenia I can't check about finansing I think I will buy cash..also they promise me give 480AED all inclusive what you think should I go for this the first project will be completed by ETA is GOLDCREST DREAMS.

V

Vicks

Ajman

I am trying to find out a bit more about Ajman. I am from the UK and have been to Dubai twice but have never ventured outside Dubai. In my honest opinion, Ajman looks ripe for property prices to explode since there (so i researched and heard) will be a major airport, Al Zorah being built, bang in the Middle of Dubai and RAK thus having the best of both worlds in theme parks, space centres etc etc. I thought about investing in RAK but decided that it doesn't offer much and is certainly a JOURNEY away from Dubai, wheras Ajman is in a great location, but something holds me back....

BUT i also hear about the other side of Ajman: It is a Shanky old town(emirate),will be dangerous to invest as very risky compared to Dubai due to not knowing what infrastructure (or if any) will be in place, future road/infrastructure developments, rental income etc etc.

I wondered if one of you , who know Ajman well would be able to assist e in knowing what Ajman is really like and their honests thoughts of this area.

Thanks in Advance.

R

Roshan

I am trying to find out a bit more about Ajman. I am from the UK and have been to Dubai twice but have never ventured outside Dubai. In my honest opinion, Ajman looks ripe for property prices to explode since there (so i researched and heard) will be a major airport, Al Zorah being built, bang in the Middle of Dubai and RAK thus having the best of both worlds in theme parks, space centres etc etc. I thought about investing in RAK but decided that it doesn't offer much and is certainly a JOURNEY away from Dubai, wheras Ajman is in a great location, but something holds me back....

BUT i also hear about the other side of Ajman: It is a Shanky old town(emirate),will be dangerous to invest as very risky compared to Dubai due to not knowing what infrastructure (or if any) will be in place, future road/infrastructure developments, rental income etc etc.

I wondered if one of you , who know Ajman well would be able to assist e in knowing what Ajman is really like and their honests thoughts of this area.

Thanks in Advance.
Ajman will have to invest as much in infra structure as in property. Attached pls find the latest on Ajman. Freehold will be classified on a project to project basis. Now does that mean that currently selling projects might not be freehold ???. Watch out developers are selling as freehold, the attached link has a different story to tell.

Regards

Roshan

http://www.business24-7.ae/Articles/2008/5/Pages/05082008_ebc3a83eb6ba4da4a8c165da365c0fc1.aspx

V

Vicks

Ajman will have to invest as much in infra structure as in property. Attached pls find the latest on Ajman. Freehold will be classified on a project to project basis. Now does that mean that currently selling projects might not be freehold ???. Watch out developers are selling as freehold, the attached link has a different story to tell.

Regards

Roshan

http://www.business24-7.ae/Articles/2008/5/Pages/05082008_ebc3a83eb6ba4da4a8c165da365c0fc1.aspx

Now that is interesting Roshan. It seems that there may be some 'mis selling' practice going on? What i can't understand is that, if the decision was made to build, say for example, Emirates City, surely there must have been a decision made at that stage that these properties will be freehold or leasehold?

M

mpat

My advice for buyers;Dont always look at the cheapest as a good offer,Good offer should be reasonably researched and studied based on the soundness of developer , tie up with banks for finance , payment plan , contract terms and conditions.

New_Investor

New_Investor

Banned

Regards

Roshan

Roshan, Thanks for the valueble info, i've red it and my jaws almost hit the ground !!!! freehold low yet to be formed?!! then how the hell are they selling more than 400 billion dhs worht of project on free hold status?!!

the positive side is that they will do like dubai in introducing the low and the escrew condition next month, if this will happen it will furnishe the road for great investment appreciation in ajman.

Freehold low+ Escrew account = bank finance = great investment appreciation, this is my owen speculation.

every one is welocme to discuss the same.

J

JInvest

Any update on Ajman Downtown. I understand that Falaknaz is coming up with a tower.

S

syedaat

hi Guys,

Things have now moved on in Ajman. The Gov have a sound startegy to expand. Of course they are moving along the lines of Dubai. Laws are almost there, there is a seawage and Road Infra project well underway, spending $Millions. Also I heard that the Emirates Rad will become a 12 lane Highway. There is the airport of course a spanish firm who will be developing it I believe.

They know what they are doing, just mark my words by the end of this year, the current rates in Ajman will see a dramtic increase. If anyone is thinking of investing in Ajman, do it now. If you more info on the current availability of Pre Launch projects let me know. In fact email me. I am ex - UK recently bought a Villa in Ajman to live, but work in Dubai. [email protected]

U

U.A.E.1973

Hi there Roshan,

I too have been eyeing up Ajman over the last few months, I know now that a lot of larger developers are moving in, you only have to take the example of Al Zahora a $60 development happening which is going to create a new city on the coastline. My inclination is as we get more and more competition ie the Emirates City ect developers will have to fight harder for custom in Ajman and as a result will introduce better payment plans ect..!..

O

oleary7997

Ajman still Strong !

lots of articles on how Ajman is still strong. i have sold a lot of properties here for SAFAHOMES and my investors were all aware to hang onto the property for as long as possible. thankfully there not re-selling and hanging on till feb next year to see how everything goes.

the more people that re-sell for cheap prices are really affecting the market.

http://www.business24-7.ae/search/results.aspx?q=ajman&cx=001613827238248699818:9xcbjcgo94o&cof=FORID:9;NB:1&ie=UTF-8#1093

Status
Not open for further replies.