House Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

drew

Hi to every one,
Can anybody tell me where to get a good house insurance from in Yambol area or Bulgaria & how to go about getting it or can I insure the house in England. Is it true that you can only get white goods insured for the contents of the house? I keep getting told different things I?d like to know what?s rite Please can someone help
Thank You

Z

zackary

Hello Drew,
Have an insurance company in England, after months of searching for one here and there - this is the best deal I found they are Lark Insurance and can be found on

Lark Insurance

Had them now for about a year, my annual is around ?250 and I pay monthly - only firm in England I believe after searching through tons of them

Hope this helps
Thanks

T

Taffy45

Tried Larkhal but found service better at Underwood email [email protected] premiums the same and both offer Hiscox insurance Tel 01633 247742

T

Taffy45

I don't think Underwoods do but I emailed them and they replied immediately
Hope this helps, There telephone number is 01633 247742

TH4S

TH4S

A plain English Property insurance policy underwritten by Norwich Union and administered in the UK via helpful and knowledgeable staff.

Try Holiday Home Insurance from Intasure they cover most area's.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
TH4S

TH4S

Taffy45 said:
Intrasure donot cover Bulgaria
Was worth a try.

Taffy45
Where are Underwood insurance based do you have any adress.rather than just a phone number and a e mail adress.May be better for members to see.;)

TH4S

T

Taffy45

Underwoods are placed in Newport, South Wales
Full address 58 Careau Road, Newport NP20 4HH Tel 01633 247742
email is [email protected]

I know form the business I have placed with them there are very few countries they don't insure

They also offfer UK underwritten insurance for all of Bulgaria and not just Sunny Beach and Bansko

T

tiger

Property Insurance for Bulgarian Properties

Hi everyone!

You can contact Halifax Consultancy Ltd. for affordable Bulgarian property insurance through several insurers.

The e-mail: [email protected].

Cheers,
T

Attachments

Last edited:
thetravelbug

thetravelbug

Banned
I use Bulstrad. Good service. You can insure for whatever value you feel appropriate. For contents, you decide value and they will then only pay out up to that value, if your contents are actually more.

Rachel

R

rossmark68

Hi
I have just found this site and started browsing through, I own in Sveti Vlas I use a UK based insurer, the policy is backed by Hiscox and includes 2million public liability. For my policy it is £192 for this I get £50,000 buildings and £6,000 contents, you can alter the price by paying different excesses but the one I went for cost £192. You can pay by direct debit for no extra charge. You enter details in the site and they ring you and email you the quote, if you want to go ahead they take the details of you over the phone. It takes about 5 minutes and is relatively painless, they do cover for all around the world. This is the link for the Bulgaria insurance page

Intasure - insurance that speaks your language

Hope this is of use, I got it via an agent I know
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rossmark68

Hi
Just to update the last post, I have been told Intasure are now Lloyds backed

Cheers

N

najnaj

I usualy use Bulstrad or Allianz and there were no problens with them so far