House insurance

D

drew

Hi,
Our house in Lagos will be finished shortly. Can anyone recommend web sites for obtaining quotes for buildings/contents insurance? Can you get a combined buildings/contents policy?
Thanks
Drew

F

fabian

Last Tuesday I paid my annual house / contents insurance premium with AXA.Insurance. I used a local agent, who has local knowledge and for my two houses and contents I paid 241.69 EUROS. Last night I checked Schofields insurance online for a quote. They asked for my address (no doubt I will be bombarded with junk mail) rebuild value and contents value. Their quote was 561.00 POUNDS sterling.

I also have my two cars insured with them and I asked for and got a small discount.
Thanks
Fabian

V

Vitor Mota

i can help you with this
send me pls further information to my mail
miraldomota gmail com

S

schofields

Last night I checked Schofields insurance online for a quote. They asked for my address (no doubt I will be bombarded with junk mail)
Good Afternoon,

We would like to clarify fabian's post above if that’s ok.

Any information provided when getting a quote is only used to process applications that are submitted. No data is stored when simply getting a quote.

Schofields do not send junk mail or share any information with third parties as per our privacy policy.

I hope this helps.

Schofields Holiday Home Insurance

J

James Glassbrook

I would reccomend LIBERTY INS.
They are very fair when it comes to a claim & offer earthquake (but as an extra) which many consider to be important.They offer property & contents cheaper than either alone.The cover is "new for old" so don't undervalue -with any company you'll only get the percentage covered if you claim for a partial loss.
Jim