Holiday Swaps

L

Lsab

Maybe we could do it on an informal basis on this thread? Your place for one in Hurghada for instance:D Bet there's members with property in other places too - not just the Red Sea.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Yes good idea - any one offering a swap please post here.

I would like to offer to swap mine for a change from Sharm. Watch this space.

L

lyndsay552

That'll be a good idea for us, once we're living there. I would definitely be interested in a swap with someone in sharm, just to see what it's like.

Lyndsay

S

SuziQ2708

Brilliant idea. When these new developments are completed, hopefully we'll get a lot more interest in this. I, for one will be very interested. Who knows, we could all end up being International jet setters and travel the world :cool: Anyone got an apartment in Oz and fancy a holiday in Egypt?

Georgina

Georgina

Home Exchanges

I was just chatting to my friends who own a home here in El Gouna and they are just off to Malaysia tomorrow for one month doing a home exchange. I checked out the home exchange website and there are many people all over the world wanting to exchange with homes in Egypt. So if you have bought a place as an investment or to rent out and there is another country you really want to visit it could be worth looking at.

pentax man

pentax man

I was just chatting to my friends who own a home here in El Gouna and they are just off to Malaysia tomorrow for one month doing a home exchange. I checked out the home exchange website and there are many people all over the world wanting to exchange with homes in Egypt. So if you have bought a place as an investment or to rent out and there is another country you really want to visit it could be worth looking at.
Hi Georgina,

This seems to be a good idea do you have the web address please??.
Regards,
Rod and Ann.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Georgina - I have merged your thread with this existing one on holiday swaps - great minds think alike!

S

samui13

OMG theyve got Moorea in French Polynesia. They can keep my house if they let me stay there!!!

Im signing up for my home in egypt and England I reckon - god so many places, so little time!!!

N

nubianqueen

hi samui can you please tell me more about french polynesia, seems to ring a bell for me and an old movie called south pacific, am i going mad! but curious about this please and you seem to know it?? moorea?

shokran

nubianqueen

S

samui13

Hi nubian queen. I am in love with French polynesia, bora bora and Moorea. I havent been and am just in love with it from the brochures. Unfortunately to go there and stay bed and breakfast in a water bungalow for 2 weeks is over £8500 for me and my husband - I will have to keep doing the lottery!!!!

Oh and the 28 hour journey to go with it.

do a google earth on bora bora and take a look

Lou

C

cin7166

I already swapped my villa in Turkey this year for an apartment in Greenwich Village, New York and a house in Maine. I had loads of offers from all over the world, from Dubai to Australia. It's a great idea.

D

dave99

Put me down for OZ - Perth

Brilliant idea. When these new developments are completed, hopefully we'll get a lot more interest in this. I, for one will be very interested. Who knows, we could all end up being International jet setters and travel the world :cool: Anyone got an apartment in Oz and fancy a holiday in Egypt?
A swap to Perth in OZ would do great for me.

My 3 bed apartment in Hurghada will be ready by end Dec / 2008 so swap away.

Georgina

Georgina

A swap to Perth in OZ would do great for me.

My 3 bed apartment in Hurghada will be ready by end Dec / 2008 so swap away.
There are a lot of people from Perth working on the motor yachts in El Gouna. I mentioned this to my friend Keti who is going back to Perth for a holiday on 17th December. She said she would mention this idea to her friends there. If you like I can give her your contact details?