Holiday Homes hard sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Topcat1961

Banned
This might be an interesting programme to watch. UK TV Monday 28th July ITV. I think many of us will be familiar with the content of the programme.

M

manor park

What channel is this on ? Not OP TV I take it lol.

MP

(Ignore that, you did say ITV and I have set my skyplus)

Last edited:
M

mickthepropertyguru

Hard sell

Great, i was looking forward to this program.
There is also an Irish program coming up which will be dealing with our friends as well.
I am trying to find out when it will be on :)

M

mickthepropertyguru

ya an Irish documentary program is due to be done on the same topic. I'm trying to find out when it will be aired at the mo. I will post the details when i fond them but i think it will be aired on RTE 1. I don't know of that is available on sky ?

M

manor park

Mick

Thanks, even if not on SKY if you let us know the details I should be able to find some way to get a copy.

MP

jessicatam

jessicatam

I'd be interested in the details of this too. I'll be visiting a friend in Ireland next month, so I may ask them to tape it, assuming it's airing within the next week or so?

L

Leon McAvoy

A certain company ?

I bought a property in Calabria southern Italy called Villaggio Baia from an Irish developer based in Marbella, can ya guess who yet!!!??? ha ha, any way its a long story and getting longer by the minute, but it has'nt put me off and I am now living by the beach in Calabria. I'll frequent more and keep you updated on what happens next. Anyway if there is anyone that has also invested into the same development mentioned above contact me I may be able to answer a few questions. Leon McAvoy

Status
Not open for further replies.