Highrise Properties: Silver Heights Tower - Jumeriah Village South

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nish

Silver Heights by Highrise properties.

Hi
We have had official confirmation from Dubai land department that the Silver Heights projects has been cancelled by them. We have been advised to raise a case in court to recover our money. The escrow account for this project DOES have money in it and the land for the project has been fully paid for. RERA and Dubai land have now handed over the project to the property court to sort out.

We will be raising a court case to get our refund. We have been told be can raise a joint case with other investors on the Silver Heights tower to make it more cost effective for everyone. The total to raise a case in court is 30,000aed. As most investors will have invested 25% is will be worthwhile going to court to get our money back.
We are going to Dubai in May to raise our case. If anybody else would like to make a joint case with us please let me know and we can do together.

If any one else cares Highrise properties closed down officially last week.
Regards

M

memo123

I was under the impression that Highrise Escrow account is empty

Silver Heights by Highrise properties.

Hi
We have had official confirmation from Dubai land department that the Silver Heights projects has been cancelled by them. We have been advised to raise a case in court to recover our money. The escrow account for this project DOES have money in it and the land for the project has been fully paid for. RERA and Dubai land have now handed over the project to the property court to sort out.

We will be raising a court case to get our refund. We have been told be can raise a joint case with other investors on the Silver Heights tower to make it more cost effective for everyone. The total to raise a case in court is 30,000aed. As most investors will have invested 25% is will be worthwhile going to court to get our money back.
We are going to Dubai in May to raise our case. If anybody else would like to make a joint case with us please let me know and we can do together.

If any one else cares Highrise properties closed down officially last week.
Regards
Hello

I believe there is no joint court case in Dubai as it is not allowed by the government
So how did you arrange that with your lawyer
and can u please pm me of your lawyer information and the arrangement you have made with him so I can join on in the case .
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.