High yielding property 8% and above

O

ostlebay

high yielding property

minimum of 10% residential properties with full occupation outside of glasgow should you require details?

A

andyphillip

If you can't be bothered to keep track of your own money, someone is going to take it from you. Not doing any research and simply handling your money over to a stranger who makes nice promises is NOT the best investment strategy.

J

Janaro

I would have thought that there would be a lot of high yield stuff in Brazil (thanks to the next Olympics)

P

Parker123

Brazil? Now I am not trying to be pessimistic but if people thought that the 2010 Commonwealth Games in Dehli lacked somewhat in the infrastructure and readiness of the facilities; at least the majority of the visitors to those games returned home with their valuables and their lives.

Short of a very nasty 'ethnic cleansing' style sweeping away of the favelas and their inhabitants, I see a security and safety disaster looming in Rio in 2016; it is a lawless place.

As for property; there may be good investment opportunities in this potentially beautiful tropical paradise but remember that the Real used to be at around 4 to the Pound and today it is 2.7 so the exchange rate is against you; plus you would need to buy somewhere well away from the big cities and in a gated and guarded development.

D

Damian George

Parker123 is right, the currency exchange rates at the moment will kill any returns from this point on

google currency wars