Hi to all, I am a new member

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nasiya

Hi all, I am looking to move to Hurghada in December 2009, went for a visit a few weeks ago but only decided to definitely go once I was back. Have been flat and job hunting via the internet and phone from England and seem to be getting there with regards to the flat.

Looking to be in sekalla area, centre of Hurghada and will be paying around £200 sterling per month maximum, for a one bedroom (double bed) flat, top floor, AC, furnished and with a shower cubicle and which must include security, gas, water and electricity so any advice on this would be appreciated, just really need to get a decent job sorted so I have an income to go to.

Have started learning Arabic and picking it up very easily, also speak English, Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi all at fluent/adavnced level, also speak basic German. I have a MA in Communication Studies and am looking for a job that pays at least £300 sterling minimum per month but am willing to reconsider should I need to.

Sorry for the long post, its quite daunting, especially since I will be a young girl living alone in a foreign country so every post and piece of advice will be much appreciated! A lot of thought has gone into my decision, am aware of security factors etc but please let me know if I am missing something as I cant wait to move and am not nervous at all which seems quite weird as I have never lived alone!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.