hi , little advice for my first investment

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DC

You can currently get paid for Due Diligence reports not paid for by the developer, a client can buy one now already. If they wish.

A lawyer does a great deal of Due Diligence on the selected product prior to purchase, that is what they are paid for.

For greater security a client can use bank finance or take out an expensive independent Due diligence report by an independent company. All is possible already.

D

DC

Yes I know ROPUK, I had seen or heard of them before, in the past we may have even had discussions.

Olly I dont think you under stand Chambers or Chambers and Partners, is a legal directory of probably 2000 of the best legal companies globally.

The Chambers Guides list the top lawyers in 175 countries, providing independent rankings and editorial commentary.

We are recognized by the quality of our research. With 100 experienced researchers, we are dedicated to investigating the legal profession in all the main areas of practice. We talk to clients and find out which law firms they use and how they rate them for their legal ability and client service. On the basis of this research, we identify the world's top lawyers.

Olly - where are you from?

The most fluid and least expensive real estate on the globe is the UK real estate market. The margins are the lowest and the regulations the least. Why do you think government qualifications and bureaucracy improves a market conditions? You astound me. *did bill gates the worlds richest man have a degree, no he dropped out of education.

So please be 100% sure of what you are saying. And the assumptions you make are not correct.

I

Investy

The US property market has further to fall. I would think the right time to buy will be in 6 months or so when the repossessions are even higher. People are handing thier keys in as they are hearing in the media the big Banks such as Merryl have already adjusted for huge losses, so what the heck, hand em in.

O

oregon woodsmoke

I think that it is time now to look at the USA. If prices are thought to be in danger of falling further, it is the time to make low offers.

If prices fall 10% more, you won't care if you bought a house today that the seller agreed to sell for 20% less than value because he was afraid that if he turned down the offer, he wouldn't find another buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.