Help wanted with Best Homes Emirates Apartment

M

Malik1967

Fellows,

I visited Duabi land department. The project is cancelled.

The information i recieved from them is to apply to liquidation at rera.gov.ae with the following details.

Project name, developer, your name, Nationality, unit#, amount paid, escrow account number and amount in escrow account (this is required to be obtained from INJAZ (Dubai academic city). Donot send any attachement with e-mail to RERA. As i was informed RERA will reply on e-mail.

The developer remained lying to clients that the accounts is ESCROW (Most of the people are having this problem).

Based on RERA response, we can get togather. I hope this will help all.

M

Malik1967

InJAZ (Mashreq Bank) take 03 days to provide Escrow account statement (Passport copy + all documents, Payment reciepts, contract copy is required to be submitted)

M

Mokhamed

many thanks dear for your support hope we will get our money back

M

Mokhamed

dear

i am free and please send me your mobile number by email , we can meet and do the next step together , as well as i am ready to help anyone overseas and can not come to Dubai free of charge i am really need this money now and i can understand all of you whom not in Dubai and can not do anything,
[email protected]

M

Mokhamed

Important

Dear Brothers,

i visit RERA yesterday and they confirm that project has been cancelled and that is big chance to get our money back , just you have to send email to RERA ( [email protected] ) with full information ( project name - your name - amount has been paid - etc..) then thwy will confirmed received email directly than we have to wait for final approval from RERA to get our money back , moreover i am still trying to get in contact with some one from MASHREQ bank to get official paper with amount has been paid in ascouer accounr , please advise if some one can help,

good luck

N

nguyenanh422

I'm also looking to get contact details for the people behind Best Homes. I understand the offices, have move and then closed with just a mobile number on the door. I'm helping out a friend who bought 5 apartments in Global Golf 2.

R

rajsaluja

Does someone has more information about Besthomes coming back to dubai and will finish the projects?

please share your experiance about how long it takes for a project to be cancelled by RERA / LD?

Appreciate any feedback

K

king baby

hey guys
maybe my question had been asked before but I try to ask it again:
do wee need to do anything to fine a solution for this problem? I mean what should we do for beginning the procedure?

regards
kingbaby

M

mediaexpert

is there anyone get his money back. or any reply from RERA.

i bought a flat in GGR.

you can email me on hjaghsi at yahoo dot com

D

DpkPanj

I am also in same situation, please lets team up together to go LAND DEPT,

I can be contacted 050-9044707
dpkpanj at gmail dot com

D

DpkPanj

Dear member --- Malik1967 & other members

could you all share the INJAZ (mashreq bank) account number to save headache with Mashreq Bank. Please guide me as well, i want to recover my invested money..

I can be contacted on 050-9044707
dpkpanj AT gmail DOT com

Awaiting your timely assistance.

M

mediaexpert

Hello King Baby,

any new update on your project. because i have invested in the same project GGR

P

pndr

Dear All

I'm living in Dubai and trying to help my cousin who bought an office in Rescom Tower Dubai Sport City.

I heard from an ex Best Homes employee that they moved to International City. As you said landlines, fax, website not functioning and the their office in Attar Tower is vacated.

I read the previous threads saying that we can email/contact RERA with full details and get our money back.

Anyone has done so yet? Any feedback from RERA or MAshreq bank for the Escrow account?

Looking forward to your reply threads

K

king baby

Hi all
I hope everybody are well
Long time no news
Are there any news about the procedure in your side?
Some time I think that it will be good to go there to the RERA or some organisations like that to follow the procedure. What do you think?
Is this efficient to write a letter to RERA and explain the subject?

With regards
King

DSC MAN

DSC MAN

" Rescom Tower Dubai Sport City."
This plot cancelled and earth works back filled as of mid 2012

K

king baby

Hi again

I wrote a letter to RERA and explained about my problem.
What do you think? Could I receive any help or response from there?
Is it needed to write whole information entire letter ? Because I just write the problem about GGR project.

King

P

Prasad

Best Homes Global Golf Residences

Hi Guys,
I cannot trace the details of this project in RERA. I mean Developer name and Number , Project name and number .Can some one assist pls.
Thanks

P

Prasad

Some info atlast

Developer ID 358
Developer Name CLIFF DWELLINGS ENTERPRISES LTD

Project Number Project Name Trust Acc. Number Bank Name
591 GLOBAL GOLF RESIDENCE 494333309 MASHREQ BANK PSC

K

king baby

Hi all

I've sent an email to RERA and gave my information to them.
But there is no reply by the RERA.
is there anybody sent an email to RERA and receive any reply ?
Please inform me if there is so.
Thank you for your advices.

K

king baby

Hi all

There is no news from you guys.
I sent two mail to liquidation email address of RERA. But only receive that "if your projects are in cancelled list we will contact with you" and it is an automatic reply and no further.
Is there any other news by you ?

See you,