Help required in New York!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gabriela.corrado

Hello people, my name is Gabriela and i'm new in the forum, at present i live in NY and i'm about to move. My problem is that i can't find a place to rent since i do not have the means to do it. I will explain myself: i'm used to looking for info on the internet but most of real estate websites are incomplete, i'd like to find a website that could offer videos of the properties, that would help me a lot in my task. The other day, seraching for a website i came across in Youtube an interesting video of a real estate site. It's name is Novaprop, but as the website is kinda new, i could not watched many of theses videos. Do you know a site like this one?

Here is the video i found in youtube: (as i'm a new member i'm not allowed to publish links so i recommend you to search for Novaprop in Youtube and you will see what i'm talking about

Thanks for your help

Gabby

C

capstonic

Hello people, my name is Gabriela and i'm new in the forum, at present i live in NY and i'm about to move. My problem is that i can't find a place to rent since i do not have the means to do it. I will explain myself: i'm used to looking for info on the internet but most of real estate websites are incomplete, i'd like to find a website that could offer videos of the properties, that would help me a lot in my task. The other day, seraching for a website i came across in Youtube an interesting video of a real estate site. It's name is Novaprop, but as the website is kinda new, i could not watched many of theses videos. Do you know a site like this one?

Here is the video i found in youtube: (as i'm a new member i'm not allowed to publish links so i recommend you to search for Novaprop in Youtube and you will see what i'm talking about

Thanks for your help

Gabby
Firstly tell me, where you want to relocate. If you are looking for a home in Canada then i can help you a lot. I have also bought a home for my family. I have found a good website for this(digitaltours.ca). This is good site and you can watch every home pics and 360 virtual videos just by entering the name of the city. Like Just enter Vancouver and you will find all homes in Vancouver which are for sale.

Thanks
Capstonic

KofiLGS

KofiLGS

Gabriela,

Where do you want to relocate? Are you moving within the United States or overseas? Some home listings and apartment complexes have virtual tours on their website. If you don't see a virtual tour, as the listing or leasing agent to provide extensive pictures for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.